Apple releases several Pro app updates

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Apple today released updates to several of its Pro applications, including Final Cut Pro 5.0.2, DVD Studio Pro 4.0.1, Soundtrack Pro 1.0.1, and Final Cut Studio Updates.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    bdkennedy1bdkennedy1 Posts: 1,459member
    Actually they released them yesterday around 2pm because that's when I found them in Software Update.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    This is good news. I am about to order FCP Studio Upgrade, once I get the nerve to do it , and I hope they have it working like a champ before I get it. I need the multi-camera edit.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by aplnub

This is good news. I am about to order FCP Studio Upgrade, once I get the nerve to do it , and I hope they have it working like a champ before I get it. I need the multi-camera edit.

you know, i saw an early demo of the multi-clip feature and thought it sucked, but it's amazing now. just like using a real switcher. well, pretty much.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    multimediamultimedia Posts: 1,035member
    Yes this is a good sign that the primary bugs in both Tiger and FCS are fully squashed now. Looks like FCS is fully good to go now. I too have been cranking up the courage to make the switch up to FCS from FCP 4.5.