When iPod line is re-vamped, do you think. . .

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
there is the possibility of having a slightly smaller form factor on the standard model? Any of you guys know the latest happenings in the micro-drive world, and if it might make smaller iPods a possibility before the end of the year?

I know people who own the 3G 15GB like myself feel like the weight and thickness are just about perfect. I would love to lift the 60GB model, but I'm sorry, relative to my current model, it is like a small brick.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    ishawnishawn Posts: 364member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 2112

there is the possibility of having a slightly smaller form factor on the standard model? Any of you guys know the latest happenings in the micro-drive world, and if it might make smaller iPods a possibility before the end of the year?

I know people who own the 3G 15GB like myself feel like the weight and thickness are just about perfect. I would love to lift the 60GB model, but I'm sorry, relative to my current model, it is like a small brick.

Thanks in advance.

Well, with recent findings I believe that might come to affect. But also video support too. You know, got to compete.