iBooks ship times

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Good, i was worried that they many not update the iBooks, which badly need an update. ship times no 5-7 days.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL....1.1.0.0.0.1.0

What do you guys think the specs will be? And when will apple update them

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    fieldorfieldor Posts: 213member
    http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=56271

But I think more ram, better GPU, 1.5ghz max
  • Reply 2 of 15
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    oh man i think i'm gonna shoot myself in the balls if i see another "updated iBook?" thread

problem is, i've definitely been a big part of this updated iBook frenzy

BECAUSE I FUCKING NEED ONE FOR WORK SOON !!! whaoaoaoaooaoaooa

okay, *breathing*. somebody *virtually* slap me around a few times
  • Reply 3 of 15
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

okay, *breathing*. somebody *virtually* slap me around a few times

Temper temper.

Courtesy of addabox
  • Reply 4 of 15
    cygy2kcygy2k Posts: 11member
    To the starter of thie thread:

I don't think I have seen a post from you that actually makes gramatical or punctuational sense. Can you please go back to school?
  • Reply 5 of 15
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by cygy2k

I don't think I have seen a post from you that actually makes gramatical or punctuational sense. Can you please go back to school?

Now now. He too could be a genius (or on drugs).
  • Reply 6 of 15
    ibook911ibook911 Posts: 607member
    I'm not even in the market for an iBook or Mac Mini, but I enjoy seeing all the excitement and speculation about updates to Macs. I find it fun.
  • Reply 7 of 15
    kwsanderskwsanders Posts: 327member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Now now. He too could be a genius (or on drugs).

... or better yet, a genius on drugs.
  • Reply 8 of 15
    jtblqjtblq Posts: 86member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kwsanders

... or better yet, a genius on drugs.

LMFAO!
  • Reply 9 of 15
    cygy2kcygy2k Posts: 11member
    Sorry about the remarks. I just can't stand how most people learn their english skills on IM and don't know how to form a sentence. Just old fashioned I guess.

(At least I can learn from my mistakes
  • Reply 10 of 15
    jtblqjtblq Posts: 86member
    Quote:

Sorry about the remarks. I just can't stand how most people learn their english skills on IM and don't know how to form a sentance. Just old fashioned I guess (and I'm in my lower 20's).

Don't know how to form a "sentence" btw.

LOL @ 'lower 20s'....

I LOVE THIS PLACE!
  • Reply 11 of 15
    gebogebo Posts: 4member
    Quote:

cygy2k,

It is apparent that english and "gramar" come easy for you. You may, however, (being the perfectionist you seem to be) want to look into something called "spell check." Or since you are more of the "old fashioned" type (as you label yourself in a later remark in this thread), you may want to purchase a dictionary. And the good thing is, you don't have to go back to school to do either one.

My "gramar" and punctuation may not be perfect, but the important thing is....Did I communicate to you in an effective manner?

cygy2k,

Please be nice to people
  • Reply 12 of 15
    dhagan4755dhagan4755 Posts: 2,152member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gebo

you may want to purchase a dictionary

This is why he needs a new iBook with Tiger. So he can use the Dictionary Dashboard widget.
  • Reply 13 of 15
    Quote:

Sorry about the remarks. I just can't stand how most people learn their english skills on IM and don't know how to form a sentence. Just old fashioned I guess.

(At least I can learn from my mistakes

that's exactly it. i dont care what others think of my grammer in these threads, i can't type well (i'm switching between a keyboard with russian characters on it and the placement of the english letters on it all all screwed up) and nobody knows who i am. why would i waste my brain in the summer, i have better things to do, mostly the free halo demo at apple.com/downloads i can write, i have two awards for it as a matter of fact. i second place in state (6th grade) and one in third, (8th grade)

now then back to the subject, hmmm, i think i need to scroll up to see what it was
  • Reply 14 of 15
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    holy crap you all have strayed off topic... go kill the crazy frog a few times (see Anders' link above). i did, its fun
  • Reply 15 of 15
    supertedsuperted Posts: 41member
    You're right, that is fun.