Mac mini ship times (Formerly !!!!!)

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Goddam. Be finished with the update! Aren´t they interested in those 2000 dollars I am going to pour onto them?

I know.

I hope it's not one of thise wimpy 3rd party products coming to the store.
  • Reply 42 of 46
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Hmm. It was just a dress rehearsal for tuesday
  • Reply 43 of 46
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Hmm. It was just a dress rehearsal for tuesday

Exactly . Patience, it is only two days.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    Quote:

Originally posted by howyoudoin

I ordered a mac mini on Friday, July 22nd. I checked today the order status and noticed this...

"MAC MINI 1.25 CTO

Processing Order

Est. Ship 08/03/2005"

Quite a long gap to me. Also the only thing I changed was the ram so I doubt that would make a big difference.

Are you an idiot? You visit this site, so I know you have seen the warning signs that iBook and Mac Mini updates are next Tuesday... Why would you buy less than 5 days until an update?

I restate... Are you an idiot?
  • Reply 45 of 46
    Why does that make me an idiot? I read this forums for entertainment mainly--the devotion people have here is a great read. I buy computers for clients when they need them.

P.S-I did read your post about Steve's calling to that father who lost his son because of that ipod very nice to call it good PR.
  • Reply 46 of 46
    Quote:

Originally posted by howyoudoin

I buy computers for clients when they need them.

I would hate to be your client... If I was the client and I knew you knew that an update was coming arround the corner and you didn't try to inform me? I would be furious. Obviously they are somewhat thrifty by purchasing a mac mini in the first place... why not get more out of their dollar?