suitcase suggestion needed

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
So I am off to buy a new suitcase one of the days. I need the classic wheels/handle/hand luggage/carry on airplane type of thing and the usual thing to would be to buy myself a Samsonite or a wanna be Samsonite.

But do anyone have other suggestions? An more alternative version of the same? or just with more unique build in features?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    And here I was gonna suggest you used the demo of fontagent pro to clean up your fonts before imorting them into suitcase...
  • Reply 2 of 6
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Don't be the guy with the overstuffed wheelie case that's slightly beyond regulations to begin with. I travel with a small duffel most of the time, and when the entire overhead bin is occupied by some case that should have been flagged as too big to carry-on, (so big that I can't even fit in my small duffel) I suppose you can see why I get reasonably miffed.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    hardeeharharhardeeharhar Posts: 4,841member
    I tavel with a hikers pack...
  • Reply 4 of 6
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    It's a little pricey but I like something like this.

It's a wheeled carry-on that converts to a day-pack.

You give up some of the structured protection of a Samsonite style "hard-shell" but the backpack design means you can stuff more stuff in there. Plus, a lot more little zippered pouches and nooks and crannies and what more fore stashing things separately.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    we bought a samsonite sihloette, it's half soft, half hard shell, very well designed many features has gone all over the word with minimal visible wear. the best i've ever owned, love it worth every penny and it's in a cool silver