AppleStore is down

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Applestore is down. What will they present today? Haven't heard any rumours.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 35
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Atrus

Haven't heard any rumours.

You missed this one. 10.4.3 seed for you .

Really now, I don't know. Xserve perhaps?
  • Reply 2 of 35
    atrusatrus Posts: 17member
    Probably iPod Mini with color-screen. But hoping for bigger news.
  • Reply 3 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by PB

You missed this one. 10.4.3 seed for you .

Really now, I don't know. Xserve perhaps?

I can't imagine the 10.4.3 updated causing Apple to take the store down. So far XServe, color mini, updated shuffles, and PowerBooks are all viable candidates. 6 months ago I would have argued that G5 PowerBooks wouldn't be released via the web, but with Intel switch looming on the horizon, it could in fact be so. That's the only CPU update we know of that would fit this timetable, even hypothetically. The 7448 is still to far out, if you take the information we have to date seriously.
  • Reply 4 of 35
    jwdawsojwdawso Posts: 389member
    970MP anyone? The PM 2.7 was listed 3-5 days for the past week, instead of the usual 24 hours....
  • Reply 5 of 35
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ChevalierMalFet

I can't imagine the 10.4.3 updated causing Apple to take the store down.

Need I to say that I was joking?
  • Reply 6 of 35
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    ok. applestore USA

appelstore UK is down

let's discuss on this thread, thanks dude that started this..

GO TO APPLEINSIDER CHAT!!
  • Reply 7 of 35
    okay all applestore europe is down, applestore usa is down

applestore australia still up

applestore singapore still up
  • Reply 8 of 35
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
  • Reply 9 of 35
    xflarexflare Posts: 199member
    OMFG ... it's a muti button mouse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 10 of 35
    its a bloody mouse!!!!! booohhhh
  • Reply 11 of 35
    ah.. what the fuck.
  • Reply 12 of 35
    bazzlerbazzler Posts: 11member
    Theyre probably tweaking the html to account for the new £100 off back to school promo - although its pretty annoying that the americans get a free ipod instead of money off.

That said , the london apple store has a live music event - promotion of some new fantasticness perchance?

not likely , but i do like being pleasantly surprised - a price cut on somethings may happen, but not much i guess
  • Reply 13 of 35
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    Apple Introduces Mighty Mouse

New Multi-Button Mouse Features Innovative Scroll Ball

CUPERTINO, California?August 2, 2005?Apple® today introduced Mighty Mouse, its next generation mouse with several innovative new features that make using a Mac® even more powerful and easy. Mighty Mouse offers power users up to four independently programmable buttons, without compromising simplicity for users who prefer just a single-button mouse. Mighty Mouse also introduces an ingenious Scroll Ball that lets users scroll in any direction?vertically, horizontally and even diagonally. With the Scroll Ball, users can scroll with natural, fluid movements, making Mighty Mouse perfect for applications from viewing web pages and photographs, to video editing and music creation. Mighty Mouse is priced at just $49.

?With Mighty Mouse, we?ve simply built a better mouse,? said David Moody, Apple?s vice president of Worldwide Mac Product Marketing. ?With its innovative Scroll Ball and unique integration of multiple buttons, Mighty Mouse adds functionality while retaining the elegant, easy-to-use Apple design.?

Mighty Mouse is the first multi-button mouse that retains the simplicity of a single-button mouse, and can be used as a single- or multi-button mouse depending on the user?s preference. Mighty Mouse features a single seamless enclosure with programmable touch sensors that act as primary or secondary buttons. With a simple click on the upper right or left side of the mouse, users can instantly access features such as contextual menus found in Mac OS® X and other applications. Mighty Mouse?s two other buttons are activated by pressing its Scroll Ball and squeezing its sides, and can be easily programmed to give users one-click access to Mac OS X version 10.4.2 ?Tiger? features such as Spotlight? , Dashboard and Exposé?, or to launch any application such as Safari? or iChat.

Mighty Mouse features an easy-to-use design that comfortably fits the left or right hand and an optical tracking engine for responsive and accurate cursor movement on almost any type of surface. With up to four programmable buttons, Mighty Mouse makes it easy to access key features of Tiger with the side buttons and Scroll Ball providing quick, one-click access to Spotlight, Dashboard and Exposé.
  • Reply 14 of 35
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    hell has indeed frozen over...

• Reply 15 of 35
    bazzlerbazzler Posts: 11member
    i stand corrected - i thought the link above was a joke

mighty mouse

omfg

cant wait for terrific tablet
  • Reply 16 of 35
    these are the fucking "great power pc products"? a crippled iBook line and Mighty Mouse? WTF? AS HELL

whatever. i guess somebody forgot to extend their copyrights on the original mighty mouse, if you remember:

• Reply 17 of 35
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    Song to go with above graphic.

Also: No Bluetooth? WTF
  • Reply 18 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by murk

Song to go with above graphic.

Also: No Bluetooth? WTF

sweet.

yeah. the only bluetooth mouse around is the $100 logitech mx

you'd think apple could have a $69 bluetooth version of this?

\ maybe we just need to get on with our lives.
  • Reply 19 of 35
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

whatever. i guess somebody forgot to extend their copyrights on the original mighty mouse, if you remember:

Not really. Read the bottom of Apple's MM page:

Mighty Mouse © Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
  • Reply 20 of 35
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
    I wonder how the touch-sensitive buttons will work. The technology to detect pressure better be good or people will be mis-clicking very often with this mouse if they accidently remove their finger from the mouse and drop it back down onto one of the 'buttons'.