iPod battery life sucks... Apple lied to me

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    Nice welcome to the forum, "alliance" (Cutter of Animals!)... I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing near you. Nevertheless, you need to read the instructions that came with your Pod, so you can learn that "Hold" has nothing to do with the life or death of your batteries. FWIW I think *you* are the POS... shitferbrains!
  • Reply 22 of 27
    i was merely pointing out a correlation that i had noticed while using my ipod (a correlation that i have noted since i got my first ipod when it was initially introduced and also with the current ipod generation) and was wondering if anyone else had noticed the same thing. the instructions are irrelevant to this, smartass. just because the hold button isnt meant to effect the battery life doesnt mean that it could not in some way have some unintended effect. this really isnt that difficult to understand. why is it so difficult for you...???

Quote:

Originally posted by waronsex

Nice welcome to the forum, "alliance" (Cutter of Animals!)... I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing near you. Nevertheless, you need to read the instructions that came with your Pod, so you can learn that "Hold" has nothing to do with the life or death of your batteries. FWIW I think *you* are the POS... shitferbrains!

• Reply 23 of 27
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Yeeeeeeah, waronsex, welcome to the forums, now play nice or go home. Thenk yew.

_ alliance _, don't feed the trolls. Thenk yew.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Yeeeeeeah, waronsex, welcome to the forums, now play nice or go home. Thenk yew.

_ alliance _, don't feed the trolls. Thenk yew.

Ahem, "thenk yew" for calling me a troll on my 2nd post to this illustrious forum.

"Play nice or go home" seems a rather rude way for a "professional student" to address someone who has been a Mac user for 10 years, owns three systems, plus three iPods!

Do I have to put you on my Ignore List or will you recognize/acknowledge that you exhibited "contempt prior to investigation" by casually dismissing me?

I thought people in the South were a little more polite than that!

war.on.sex
  • Reply 25 of 27
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    You've been PM'd as well, here's your public warning: when a moderator tells you to please knock it off, take the hint. Or, you can keep digging yourself a hole directly to a vacation. Your choice. I don't care either way. Further commentary on this subject will be deleted from this thread, PM me if you wish to discuss it.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    hxc04hxc04 Posts: 145member
    Yes I can get about 16 hours with the backlight on for 5 second timing. You need to take it back.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    I did get my new iPod and it works great. I'm getting 15-18 hours out of it now. Thanks for all the advice in this thread.