HELP PLEASE!!! Serials Needed!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
So a friend of mine calls me up one day and says that he jus got back from the apple store and is the proud new owner of Final Cut Studio...i got goosebumps. This meant that i too would soon be the proud owner of the awsome program. However when he got around to gicing me the discs, he convienently lost the paper that had the serialz on them. So i am asking, if anyone has the serial number to final cut studio. I AM BEGGGGGGGING!! It is torture to have these discs sitting in my possesion with no way to actually use them. Please.. i am a student that has no money to go out and purchase the program for 1200.. help a brotha out! thanks.

sam

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    i feel your pain but, you are not going to find any help of that nature here. to say that it's frowned upon is a severe understatment. i suggest you look elsewhere.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    It's not that I just don't believe you it's that I don't believe you and we don't like piracy. Asking for serials is asking for trouble.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    celcocelco Posts: 211member
    Hey dude.( an I mean camel dick) FUCK OFF.

U want it go buy it. CHEAP ASS. So your a student, does that give you the right to cheat others of their hard work developing apps? Don't often just flame someone but you deserve it. I hate that you have gone the sympathy angle.Thats just lame. MODS Lock this post. PLEASE. I find it totally funny that you have to suffer without FCP like to world needs more film students. hay maybe you could ask your friends at mac donalds if they knew the serial...
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by sampom

So a friend of mine calls me up one day and says that he jus got back from the apple store and is the proud new owner of Final Cut Studio...i got goosebumps. This meant that i too would soon be the proud owner of the awsome program.

sam

Been nice knowing you. I kind of doubt you getting any further help in any of the forums here.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Goodbye. You should have read the posting guidelines before asking others to aid you in theft.