iPod nano: black or white?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Let's see what the congregation has to say about this...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 34
    Both?
  • Reply 2 of 34
    White looks great.

Black looks real hot though..

I voted black but I tell you I might still have trouble deciding in the store when I am spending the $$$$$$$$$$.
  • Reply 3 of 34
    the black looks so good, but it could be better if they had more contrast between the black and the clickwheel.
  • Reply 4 of 34
    I bought a 2 GB white one today.
  • Reply 5 of 34
    I voted black. White is kind of.. lifeless. Black is mysterious, it has an identity.
  • Reply 6 of 34
    Black. 8)
  • Reply 7 of 34
    telomartelomar Posts: 1,804member
    I just like that my black headphones would match black better.
  • Reply 8 of 34
    hxc04hxc04 Posts: 145member
    I like the black, but the white says APPLE, when you have those white headphones in your eyes people know you have an ipod its like the most outward distinguishing feature of them
  • Reply 9 of 34
    for the black, wonder if they'll have a U2 version with a red click wheel?
  • Reply 10 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by hxc04

when you have those white headphones in your eyes

dont they go in your ears? that must heard if they are in your eyes.

• Reply 11 of 34
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Telomar

I just like that my black headphones would match black better.

part of the chic of ipod is that you can tell and others can tell you have one by the color and earbuds, i'll stay classic on the road and black for the house. hey get 2

another design coup by apple the lanard and earpud lines are the same. sooooo coooool8)
  • Reply 12 of 34
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by NOFEER

part of the chic of ipod is that you can tell and others can tell you have one by the color and earbuds

And a proff iPod user can be recognised by these:

• Reply 13 of 34
    reganregan Posts: 474member
    BLACK all the way.

When I first saw it in white...I really dug the design and smallness of it...but when I saw that it came in Black...I really drooled and got that tingly cool feeling when you see something NEW. The Black one just has that "NEW" factor that you don't get completely with the white version. Maybe because the iconic white ipod is been with us for so long. I dunno.

I dig the form factor on both. But Black wins hands down for total coolness. Gotta check one of these puppies out in person.
  • Reply 14 of 34
    fngfng Posts: 222member
    I think I have to get a black Nano. DOes anyone know how available they are? The Mini was so scarce I lost interest in it after a while. How cool it is is irrelevant if you can't but it.
  • Reply 15 of 34
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Black is just a direct assault on Creative's Zen. It's saying: YOU DIDN'T PATENT BLACK, YOU BITCHES!!"

--B
  • Reply 16 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by fng

How cool it is is irrelevant if you can't but it.

I read your misspelling wrong.
  • Reply 17 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by bergz

Black is just a direct assault on Creative's Zen. It's saying: YOU DIDN'T PATENT BLACK, YOU BITCHES!!"

--B

LOLOL!
  • Reply 18 of 34
    fngfng Posts: 222member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

I read your misspelling wrong.

There should be a comma in there somewhere

"How cool it is, is irrelevant if you can't but it."
  • Reply 19 of 34
    Or "butt"
  • Reply 20 of 34
    I seriously need some help!

I'm going to get a nano but seriously don't know what colour to get. The black doesn't seem *that* appealing but i think if I was holding it I would easily change my mind?

I do seriously find the iPod white so sexy.. I don't want to get a white one and see someone with a black one though and be all jealous? I guess it could easily happen the other way around though..

*help*