What mac sites do you think Steve Jobs reads?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
My guess is probably

1) Macosxhints.com - there could be stuff even he doesn't know about

2)Appleinsider.com - If you knew the truth wouldn't you be curious about what people think they know

3) Thinksecret and other rumors sites - See #2

4) Various forums. I know if i were Jobs, i would love to look at forums and see what the sentiments on various products are.

Comments

• Reply 2 of 9
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    My guess is that he probably has assistants (and attorneys) that read all of them for him. If they spot something he should know, they pass it along.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    oh thats easy...

as the apple turns! which was one of the most entertaining mac sites out there, (are they still around?)
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by futuremac

oh thats easy...

as the apple turns! which was one of the most entertaining mac sites out there, (are they still around?)

Unfortunately he seems to be down to about 1 per month but it's still there.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

My guess is that he probably has assistants (and attorneys) that read all of them for him. If they spot something he should know, they pass it along.

3 full time people do online damage control. One is a big poster here. You'll never guess though. Unless you start looking at 'member join dates'.. and happen upon the pattern.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

3 full time people do online damage control. One is a big poster here. You'll never guess though. Unless you start looking at 'member join dates'.. and happen upon the pattern.

Care to share who it is and how you know this?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    What? And cause them to hide? I'm confortable knowing who they are.... and until I get proof of the third..... I'll just say you need Microsoft Excel and about 18 hours of boredom to figure it out. (Realize they read this too )
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Care to PM me?
  • Reply 9 of 9
    PM me too man; I'm all for running excel for a couple of hours