OMFG OMFG Apple Store Is Down!!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
it's that time of the week, peoples, tuesday morning in USA. APPLE STORE USA IS DOWN!!!

OMFG OMFG OMFG

this is the stuff steve was too embarassed to debut in Paris and talk about it

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    I didn't even remember to check this morning! I'm losing my edge.
  • Reply 2 of 19
    dude, it was just a lucky thing for me. i was replying to some other post re: powermac g5 and thought, hmm.. let me just check the bus speed on the powermac g5 2.0 dual.... wait, what's this? oh, 8+ am EST? and i was like, wow, first post... my first time i caught it before all you other freakshows
  • Reply 4 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

my first time i caught it before all you other freakshows

I caught it first last week, but my thread got locked...

I still felt special for being the freakiest freakshow last week. Congrats!
  • Reply 5 of 19
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:

oh, 8+ am EST? and i was like, wow, first post... my first time i caught it before all you other freakshows

That's because only the US store is down and probably just for maintenance. When updates come, first the european stores go down and then the US one. For example, the belgian store is still up. French store the same. I hope though I am wrong on this one.
  • Reply 6 of 19
    even if it is just a maintenance update do i still get brownie points?
  • Reply 7 of 19
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Don't worry for that .
  • Reply 8 of 19
    Back up... nadda.

You still win the prize though.

(If there are andy Keepers of the Sacred Bundle here, they just cracked up.)
  • Reply 9 of 19
    F*CK!!!!
  • Reply 10 of 19
    Wait a tick, looks like they announced a new XServe RAID today. You're still the best Rocky!
  • Reply 11 of 19
    WWOOOOOOPP WOOWOOPPP OWOWPOWPOP OPWOPOWPO OWPOOPOPWOP

YEAH, who's you're daddy....!!!
  • Reply 12 of 19
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Guartho

Wait a tick, looks like they announced a new XServe RAID today. You're still the best Rocky!

Actually they just updated the hard drives from 400GB to 500GB.
  • Reply 13 of 19
    auroraaurora Posts: 1,142member
    Wont be anything exciting until the Intels come out. Imagine having a Pc and a Mac on one machine. That would rule
  • Reply 14 of 19
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    I notice that when you go to configure a computer in the Apple Store now, it kind of highlights and automatically updates your price. Is that new?

[edit]Apple is going to CRUSH Microsoft with this!
  • Reply 15 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

I notice that when you go to configure a computer in the Apple Store now, it kind of highlights and automatically updates your price. Is that new?

[edit]Apple is going to CRUSH Microsoft with this!

heh. front page news on all apple sites tomorrow! stop tha presses! extra extra! read all about it...!

yeah i noticed the highlighting thing today, *before* the update to the apple store
  • Reply 16 of 19
    Quote:

heh. front page news on all apple sites tomorrow! stop tha presses! extra extra! read all about it...!

yeah i noticed the highlighting thing today, *before* the update to the apple store

I noticed that early last week so it's been awhile.
  • Reply 17 of 19
    I like reading my Insider news later in the morning...with coffee. Some of you wake up way to early! Keep up the good work!
  • Reply 18 of 19
    heh. my time zone is +12 hours offset from new york (usa EST). so in otherwords my tuesday night primetime is apple store update time...
  • Reply 19 of 19
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    From now on: Any members that starts threads about the Apple stores status risk their member status going the same way as it does. If the thread is about the store going down so will the status of the member (ban). If the thread is about the store coming up again (AND there is new hardware in it) so will the member status stay above water.

I know you are only having a little fun Sunilraman . But SSTs (Store status threads) tends to fill up the forum if we don´t keep them down. What we sow in quiet times we harvest up till shows. Not good when we are dealing with stinging nettles