Do all iPod's with color screen and low battery do this?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
my iPod nano, after the batter reached red, stopped displaying photos? I wanted to check if this is just because it is in the red, or...if it is defective. when I went to the photo screen all it showed were a lot of boxes...with instead of pictures in them, little gray boxes, when I clicked on one all it would do is show a black screen, when I first started my iPod and used it it would show the actual pictures just fine...but now it wont'. I am waiting for the battery to die before I fully recharge it, then I will know if it works again. As of now, is this type of action common? I assume it does this to conserve battery but I don't know...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chikara

Do all iPod's with color screen and low battery do this?

Do all iPod's what with color screen and low battery do this?
  • Reply 2 of 9
    sorry I guess it was not clear enough. Do all color screen iPods, when the battery is low, no longer display photos?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    [sigh]
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Chikara, I think Ensign Pulver wants to know whether you're referring to iPod nano or iPod (normal) Photo.

In any case, I'm still with my 2nd gen iPod, so I won't be able to answer your question!
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ensign Pulver

[sigh]

It's lonely work here at the Apostrophe Police, eh?
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by chris v

It's lonely work here at the Apostrophe Police, eh?

Oh, is that what he was going on about? I love the snotty reply. It makes him sound so cool and edgy. Correcting people on the Internet is the new iPod!
  • Reply 7 of 9
    I knew exactly what type of guy he was trying to be. Those types of guys that want to just stick out and get there 5 secs of internet fame can have it. I rather wait for someone to actually help me if that is possible.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by elron

Correcting people on the Internet is the new iPod!

Finally! An iPod Killer!
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by elron

Correcting people on the Internet is the new iPod!

It's mostly shooting fish in a barrel, so there's not much sport. Plus, it's Sisyphean, anyway, like anyone's gonna learn anything. The state of Joe Public's knowledge of English grammar and usage is indeed kinda sad, but hammering at it on message boards probably isn't going to help much.

I get a chuckle out of it, though. Smug superiority has its place, too, ya know.