What do you think of McNabb, honestly?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    thttht Posts: 5,421member
    Arrgh, we need an NFL thread.

Ha ha! Culpepper sucks. I hope all those commentators who thought the Moss trade was good is choking on their crow now. After watching him for 4 years, dude is too desperate to be a pocket passer. He aint. Can't thread the needle.

Anyways, Houston is sucking it up! They need to start playing some football man.
  • Reply 22 of 29
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Quote:

Originally posted by THT

Arrgh, we need an NFL thread.

Ha ha! Culpepper sucks. I hope all those commentators who thought the Moss trade was good is choking on their crow now. After watching him for 4 years, dude is too desperate to be a pocket passer. He aint. Can't thread the needle.

Anyways, Houston is sucking it up! They need to start playing some football man.

As a green bay fan, I always take particular pleasure watching MN get their ass whooped. And man, that was an ASS WHOPPING by Cinci. Green Bay is headed downhill too, but at least MN sucks.
  • Reply 23 of 29
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Flounder

As a green bay fan, I always take particular pleasure watching MN get their ass whooped. And man, that was an ASS WHOPPING by Cinci. Green Bay is headed downhill too, but at least MN sucks.

Grrrrr! Why did Favre have to start losing his edge the season he's my starting fantasy QB?
  • Reply 24 of 29
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,015member
    So of course McNabb made me look like an idiot. He was nearly perfect. It was like watching two different players week to week. Then again, the 49ers suck, so I'm sure that contributed to the team's performance...and certainly McNabb's as well. I am just hoping the old McNabb doesn't come back. I have a feeling that if he gets rattled or behind, he may.

---However, he did lose ANOTHER fumble. That's three fumbles in two games!
  • Reply 25 of 29
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Quote:

Originally posted by iPoster

Grrrrr! Why did Favre have to start losing his edge the season he's my starting fantasy QB?

The loss of the starting guards has hurt him a lot.

On his INT in the endzone today, if that had been Javon Walker instead of Robert Furgeson that's a touchdown instead of INT.
  • Reply 26 of 29
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

I was going to say, I'd trade Culpepper for McNabb any day of the week.

Culepepper can throw some impressive numbers, but he's also one of the most intercepted QBs in the league.
  • Reply 27 of 29
    thttht Posts: 5,421member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LiquidR

Culepepper can throw some impressive numbers, but he's also one of the most intercepted QBs in the league.

Agree with you there. I'm not quite sure about the impressive numbers though. Moss saved has poor arm too many times to count. He threw a couple of jump balls into double coverage yesterday expecting Burleson to be Moss. Don't know what he's thinking.

Culpepper over McNabb? No frelling way. I've watched Culpepper for most of his pro-career, as much as I could being 1000 miles away from the Metrodome, and Culpepper has no gumption.

He is not an accurate passer, does not make good decisions, and gets scared during the big games. He desperately wants to be Joe Montana or something. Just running the ball to get some yardage is better than throwing the ball into poor coverage.
  • Reply 28 of 29
    ragexragex Posts: 126member
    Yea, Culpepper seems to not be able to read defenses. When Moss was there he could throw it up, and Moss would bring it down. But the whole situation is up in the air, especially with Tice on the hot seat. One more big loss like that, I think he's gone.

Michael Vick, fantastic athlete, definitely needs to improve the accuracy. Never going to win the super bowl like that.
  • Reply 29 of 29
    Sorry, that was poorly worded. I meant I'll give you Culpepper in exchange for McNabb any day of the week. I reread what I wrote and it was easy to misunderstand. I hate Culpepper. He's an accident on legs when he's on the field.