Anyone pick up a GameBoy micro?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It's out. Just wondering if anyone picked one up yet?

I'll be getting my black one this week.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Nope, I instead got a DS bundled with Mario 64 for $130. Its been so long since I've played Nintendo quality - so much more fun to play than Sony or MSFT. Next game I want to get is Advance Wars dual strike. Any other suggestions?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by DanMacMan

Nope, I instead got a DS bundled with Mario 64 for $130. Its been so long since I've played Nintendo quality - so much more fun to play than Sony or MSFT. Next game I want to get is Advance Wars dual strike. Any other suggestions?

Already got a DS- I'm getting the micro for it's size and screen.

Kirby Canvas Curse is fun, but a little short. I really liked Wario Ware and Yoshi Touch and Go. Out of all my DS games I've probably put the most time into Yoshi Touch and Go. Although the mini games in Wario Ware are cool.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    no, but i picked up the chick in pink from the tv ad.

</ignore>
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Just out of curiosity, have any of you heard of the "GP3?" It's a mobile game device that came out a few years ago (maybe 2002). I came across it the other day during some web searching, due to the fact that from a hardware perspective it's very similar to something I'm working on now. (My device is not a game console.)

In short, it's closer to a PSP than a Gameboy, but it can run Linux and emulate a dozen or so 8 and 16bit consoles of yesteryear. I find that pretty cool.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    I'm still waiting for my PSP to be sorted out. Damn Ebay.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Well- I was finally able to pic up my Gameboy micro from Game Stop. There seems to be some shipping problems or something.

Anyway- it's very very cool, cooler than my PSP that I sold awhile back.

Check it out next to my SE T610 in the pic and the video running Mario World.

GameBoy micro playing mario

Peace

-taco