Intel Mac's out now

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Just buy this http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/a...sp?id=36725938

And you can be the proud owner of next years intel mac today!

Needs some finishing off to complete.

Dobby.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    going back forward and back in time is so yesterday (no pun intended). I much prefer simply going back and leavings stockmarket tips then i could buy apple and have one now.
  • Reply 2 of 13
    LOL
  • Reply 3 of 13
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Started making a machine to facillitate time travel, unfortunately I just dont have the time to complete it.

Talk about lack of trust to your own product.
  • Reply 4 of 13
    I actually bought it. Finished it, went back in time and rigged the bidding. No one else need apply.
  • Reply 5 of 13
    ROFLMAO

• Reply 6 of 13
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Current bid: $300,000,000,001,999.00

Hahahahahahahaha
  • Reply 7 of 13
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kiwimac

LOL

WTF are you guys down there in kiwiland huh ??
  • Reply 8 of 13
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

WTF are you guys down there in kiwiland huh ??

Just cause there are more sheep then people doesn't mean we can't build time machines
  • Reply 9 of 13
    oh don't get me started with the sheep jokes
  • Reply 10 of 13
    ROFL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
  • Reply 11 of 13
    OMFG i just started reading the comments this should really be preserved via wikipedia or something... priceless stuff

eg.

Q

do you think i could get your theory on paper so i can build my own time machine, all i need is a prtable phone, efptos machine, shit coomputer tower, headset, spard floppy disc and some random wires,.....that way i can go back and have sex with any one i want no mater what they say and it would be legal because by the time i am back in this time i wouldnt of aged a bit so they will be looking for someone 15 years older....... this machine sounds great...maybe i could be a hero and stop the 7/1 posted by: sldwys1 (8 ) 4:48 pm, Thu 29 Sep

A

unfortunately its all in my head, and a bit hard to explain to people not hip with the theories behing time travel. you seems to have the parts down, but you also need a positive, can do attitude, and a certain amount of qunatum physics knowledge. And an awful lot of patience. it amazes me how many people wish to use time travel for sexual gratification, it is not what it was designed for.

Q

I am particularly saddened to have been outbid. However $9.52 was the limit of my budget (being as it is 76% of my annual income). By the way, what are these things that go whoosh when they pass my buggy on the road? posted by: rogerp (289 ) 4:48 pm, Thu 29 Sep

A

Those things going woosh would be cars going the speed limit. You should consider a new job, a monkey gets paid more in a zoo.
  • Reply 12 of 13
    one more:

Q

l33t hAxX0r$ CrE4t3 u8er- k3wL 5tUff lIkE n34t g4dg3ts!! t3lEphR4gG1nG l4m3rs wit mY m8tes r34lLy k1kK$ A$$!! posted by: arlevien (18 ) 3:27 pm, Fri 30 Sep

A

hey if you win thwe auction i will chuck in a free keyboard. I think something is wrong with yours
  • Reply 13 of 13
    This guy who ran that auction is an old friend of mine, (yes I'm a Kiwi) I'm surprised he turned down the opportunity to make $300,000,000,001,999.00, thats not like him at all Trademe in NZ is turning into its own online community, no one uses ebay there. Great place to pick up cheap Macs for all you overseas people as the NZ dollar is so weak....