New Franz Ferdinand Album from iTunes?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Has anyone bought the new FF album from iTunes? I bought it in the shops but obviously didn't get the booklet in digital format, and I'd like it for the lyrics. Could someone fix me up with it? Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by J@ffa

Has anyone bought the new FF album from iTunes? I bought it in the shops but obviously didn't get the booklet in digital format, and I'd like it for the lyrics. Could someone fix me up with it? Thanks

Do you not get a booklet in the physical album? I haven't got my copy through yet, but I thought that the digital booklet is just a digital version of the paper one?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    j@ffaj@ffa Posts: 56member
    Quote:

Originally posted by danielctull

Do you not get a booklet in the physical album? I haven't got my copy through yet, but I thought that the digital booklet is just a digital version of the paper one?

I did, but I'd like to have it in digital format for ease of sending and messing about with.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    I purchased mine at the store too so I'd have DRM free tracks. The album is great.

Meanwhile, poor PC users will find that it has copy protection and doesn't conform to the CD spec. Glad my Mac doesn't give a damn. While I love Franz, I still may have to return it to make a point to the record labels that Copy Protection = Evil. If I do I'll then buy a copy on iTunes and would be happy to send you the PDF.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by Xool

I purchased mine at the store too so I'd have DRM free tracks. The album is great.

Meanwhile, poor PC users will find that it has copy protection and doesn't conform to the CD spec. Glad my Mac doesn't give a damn. While I love Franz, I still may have to return it to make a point to the record labels that Copy Protection = Evil. If I do I'll then buy a copy on iTunes and would be happy to send you the PDF.

Odd. The CD I have plays fine on a mate's Windows machine, but wont play on my Mac, actually it wont even mount. I'm in the UK, and I don't think it has copy protection on, at least there's nothing to say there is. I'm still trying to figure out why Windows would play it, but not even mount on my Mac, I'm thinking its a duff CD and my Mac drive is more picky about it than a Windows machine?

Or could the copy protection hold the reason?