The very last PM update?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 21
    Quote:

Originally posted by Guartho

I'm sorry, but your memory of the keynote is flawed. Steve said there would be Intel Macs in the market by June '06. He made no statements that were more specific than that. He said they have some great PowerPC products coming and there is lots of life in the PowerPC, not the current PowerMac line specifically.

That being said, I think it'll be consumer first and pro second, however that's just my opinion as Steve said no such thing.

I stand corrected, and I'll take that snarky tone I had and direct it at myself. I was so sure I had heard these timeframes from Steve himself (he was over for a bbq last sunday). Unless they edited the keynote, but they would never do that would they? Re-writing history joins some pretty infamous company I may have read it somewhere but I am unable to find reference to it at this time. This is wierd because I didnt make this up... the stuff I make up usually involves naked wo... my naked wife. Distinctly remember consumer first, pro-last... keynote... jobs... RFD... the devil in pyjamas... everyone laughing at me... im naked... in a sea of instant oatmeal... bill gates asks me for spare change... foggy sunset... clowns riding little bikes while being whipped by hairy midgets...