Think Secret: Video iPod tomorrow

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
After dismising the idea severaltimes over the past few weeks, Think Secret is anouncing that it is quite possible.

ANd that what they previouly said, that the computers would be updated wouln't be until next week

www.thinksecret.com

What is your take on this, and what do you predict?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    hkbaqhkbaq Posts: 58member
  • Reply 2 of 12
    Long live the king........

• Reply 3 of 12
    fngfng Posts: 222member
    Predicting that something is possible is no prediction at all.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    ThinkMacOSRumors

Predict everything. Something is sure to stick.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    Woo, backflip! No iPod updates, then iPod updates, but no video, now video after all! I don't think it's possible to take Think Secret seriously anymore
  • Reply 6 of 12
    wilcowilco Posts: 985member
    Could this be related to the rumor about the Madonna-themed iPod?

Perhaps the new video iPod comes with all of Madonna's music and videos pre-loaded?
  • Reply 7 of 12
    fngfng Posts: 222member
    Who would buy that Maybe if it came with some Paris Hilton videos it would be a hot seller?
  • Reply 8 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by zedrac

Woo, backflip! No iPod updates, then iPod updates, but no video, now video after all! I don't think it's possible to take Think Secret seriously anymore

In the end all rumor sites are just that, rumor sites. They have all been right and they have all been wrong. Between AI and TS they are basically the same site.

Although, I would personally have more faith in the site that was actually taken to court by Apple.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew Yohe

In the end all rumor sites are just that, rumor sites. They have all been right and they have all been wrong. Between AI and TS they are basically the same site.

Although, I would personally have more faith in the site that was actually taken to court by Apple.

Which one? AI or TS? They both have.

You're obviously multi-denominational.
  • Reply 10 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by audiopollution

Which one? AI or TS? They both have.

You're obviously multi-denominational.

ZING!
  • Reply 11 of 12
    HAHA!

• Reply 12 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew Yohe

But they've gone from saying not a chance to definitely, in a space of days. At least they've made it entertaining for us to follow, gives me a good distraction from study