Nice to see Apple.com's graphics people hard at work.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    this got me to thinking, so i went into the internet archives and dug up this image from 1998.

• Reply 2 of 9
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Quote:

Originally posted by progmac

this got me to thinking, so i went into the internet archives and dug up this image from 1998.

Love it! Maybe you should apply for a job at Apple?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    updated:

• Reply 4 of 9
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew Yohe

updated:

Cool. We DO matter.

Hi anonymous web guy m/f at Apple.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew Yohe

updated:

CONFIRMED: Apple to unveil gigantic rear-projection iPod!
  • Reply 6 of 9
    fngfng Posts: 222member
    Dateline Cupertino

October 11, 2005

Apple co-founder and current CEO Steven Jobs was crushed to death on stage when introducing a new Apple product to a capacity crowd. On lookers watched in horror when Apple's latest product, a rear projection screen iPod, tipped over and fell on to Mr Jobs when he had his back turned to the revolutionary new device. Steve Jobs returned to Apple in December 1996 and lead Apple to a recovery by introducing a new MAC computer, called the iMAC, running a modified version of Windows 95. The company hit new heights when it released the wildly popular iPod music device. The potable music device allows users to play music downloaded from Apple's subscription music service iTunes.

Apple's stock jumped 20% in after hours trading. Mr Jobs is survived by his wife and children.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by fng

The potable music device allows users to play music downloaded from Apple's subscription music service iTunes.

Wow, the iPod is now so thin we can drink it! My stomach is going to be rockin'!

• Reply 8 of 9
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

Wow, the iPod is now so thin we can drink it! My stomach is going to be rockin'!

Either that or they're targeting the stoner demographic.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Either that or they're targeting the stoner demographic.

in which case his stomach would still be rockin' after he satisfies his munchies