Huh Corp. The hottest new company

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
http://www.huhcorp.com/

These guys are sassy.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    "Our CEO is rarely in his office, and all female team members are expected to sleep with him, or at least pretend like they want to. Our designers ride Razor scooters around the office, while wearing mail-bag style backpacks to hold their iPods."
  • Reply 2 of 6
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I have worked for them. Four times.

First time in their mobile phone provider department. Then at their internet bank. And then twice at their mobile phone provider department.

Its known as trend job surfing. Get a job when they are drowning in work and positivity. Work a year with all meals paid and a lot of highly paid overtime. Then when they realize that the work hump wasn´t due to success but to bad management and they wants to cut a third of the work force volunteer. And get 6-8 month of pay as a farewell bonus. Rinse and repeat after two years.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    All I have to say is "Huh?"

Not sure if they are for real or not. I love the clients page:

Quote:

Our clients are always satisfied with our service. If you knew who any of them were, you could confirm this for yourself, but, since you don't, you'll just have to take our word on this one too.

• Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Xool

All I have to say is "Huh?"

Not sure if they are for real or not. I love the clients page:

it's a joke that's been around for a while now.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I'm feeling old and out of touch for not having seen that before.

That's friggin' awesome.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

"Our CEO is rarely in his office, and all female team members are expected to sleep with him, or at least pretend like they want to. Our designers ride Razor scooters around the office, while wearing mail-bag style backpacks to hold their iPods."

I need to become a CEO, and do stuff or something. 8)