Saying goodbye to Apple's eMac

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    Quote:

Originally posted by melgross

You are making this very difficult for us to help you.

Haha, sorry, its just frustrating right now. Its no biggie, first I have to try and sell my PC before I start trying to find a mac. Hopefully Apple will have released something by then to fill that pricepoint gap.
  • Reply 42 of 46
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Alcibiades

Haha, sorry, its just frustrating right now. Its no biggie, first I have to try and sell my PC before I start trying to find a mac. Hopefully Apple will have released something by then to fill that pricepoint gap.

I hope they do as well.
  • Reply 43 of 46
    Just because they're gone from the online stores doesn't mean they're gone...you might want to try some bricks-and-mortar stores to see if they have any.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(post boost)
  • Reply 45 of 46
    coreycorey Posts: 165member
    I know this is technically a 'future hardware' post...

But I can't resist pointing out that the T+L(2) education convention is October 26-28 in Denver. Apple has a booth and says they will be providing "demonstrations of the latest Apple products and solutions for education."

http://www.apple.com/education/k12/tplusl/

Steve: "Oh, and we forgot to mention..."

Corey

• Reply 46 of 46
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Corey

I know this is technically a 'future hardware' post...

But I can't resist pointing out that the T+L(2) education convention is October 26-28 in Denver. Apple has a booth and says they will be providing "demonstrations of the latest Apple products and solutions for education."

http://www.apple.com/education/k12/tplusl/

Steve: "Oh, and we forgot to mention..."

Corey

C'mon! Weekly updates? Listen here Apple, this is getting ridiculous!

Amorya