PC games wish list for OS X.

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 52
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Originally posted by hardhead

Speaking of space sims... The finest space sim I've ever played was put together as a "mod" project! That is: Babylon 5, I've Found Her. Absolutely astounding...

hey where can we download this to try it out? there's only a trailer on the official website AFAIK
  • Reply 42 of 52
    Did you look here lad... http://ifh.firstones.com/

It's right there in Download.

Oh, and go to sleep!
  • Reply 43 of 52
    cool ... oh and i just had my afternoon nap, it's 4PM here now. the apple announcement is 1 AM malaysistan time. i think i might just stay up
  • Reply 44 of 52
    dude, since it IS freeware wanna start a .torrent so that us space sim junkies can try it out? if you have the installer? my connection is so bloody unreliable any http:// or ftp downloads over 20mb always get corrupted somehow. bittorrent works great though because of its excellent error checking and stuff.

i followed the link on the home page to the .torrent file download but it said '.torrent unavailable' or something

anyway, let's consider seeding a torrent of this freeware game so that more may enjoy the good ol' days of babylon5. ah, my hardcore geek days while at college. while others were out getting drunk and having sex, i was watching babylon5. wait. too much information.... and maybe i *should* stay away from too much computer game playin' but ya know, got to put the athlon64 venice overclocked and the 6600gt to good use.
  • Reply 45 of 52
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    I think I'll say Far Cry on this one. Already has a GL renderer, doesn't use Havok.
  • Reply 46 of 52
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

I think I'll say Far Cry on this one. Already has a GL renderer, doesn't use Havok.

Oh, yeah. Best game ever!
  • Reply 47 of 52
    Pyschonauts!! I just played the demo on my AMD64 rig. its' *gasp* fun and funny. it would be awesome for the imac/mac mini if they actually had decent graphics cards \
  • Reply 48 of 52
    Kings Quest II
  • Reply 49 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by akheron01

Kings Quest II

right on..!!
  • Reply 50 of 52
    m1cm1c Posts: 47member
    Quote:

Originally posted by M1C

CIV3 PTW

CIV4

Halo 2

CIV III complete and CIV IV are coming to the mac in late 2005 ealry 2006
  • Reply 51 of 52
    Civ III is already on the Mac, Halo 2 is xbox exclusive, it's not even a PC game.
  • Reply 52 of 52
    m1cm1c Posts: 47member
    Quote:

Originally posted by theapplegenius

Civ III is already on the Mac, Halo 2 is xbox exclusive, it's not even a PC game.

civ III goty is on mac which does not have multiplayer( civ III complete does and so does civ 4, Halo is on Mac so halo 2 would be nice but its not going to happen.