Will There Be A Friday Sale?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I remember last year that Apple had the one day sale after Thanksgiving. Do you think they will do that again?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Wasn't just last year. They've done it several times.

--B
  • Reply 2 of 10
    Does anyone remember if they had iPods discounted, at all? I seem to think they didn't.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    I just got an email saying they will have a sale, but it does not say what will the sale be like. Any ideas? Were things screaming cheap in previous years, or was it more like 10% off regular price?

Andre
  • Reply 4 of 10
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Wasn't huge. A $299 iPod went for, like, $276 or something. Everything else discounted similarly.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Looks like the sale is going ahead... but no real details on how much discount... if any!

Here
  • Reply 6 of 10
    cdong4cdong4 Posts: 194member
    Well if you look at the Apple Store you will see this graphic

and looking at the illustrations of what kind of product make up the graphic, you could assume that the sale will be on all of those items...
  • Reply 7 of 10
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member
    Leaving the text off the graphic is a tad misleading as to what Apple is offering though.

Quote:

Come back to the Apple Store on the day after Thanksgiving for a special one-day-only holiday shopping event. You?ll find dozens of great gift ideas for everyone on your list, and you?ll get free shipping on all items.

Start Shopping Early.

Find great gifts for iPod and Mac lovers at our Holiday Wish List.

The big push is free shipping. They will also have the MS 50% off cross promotion when buying a new Mac. But those don't exactly qualify as earth-shattering bargians. Nice, but not earth-shattering
  • Reply 8 of 10
    For those of you who have seen this sale in the past I was wondring if the sale could be in addition to my student discount or not, or if the prices are generally better than the student discount. Thanks
  • Reply 9 of 10
    I'm wondering what time will it start?
  • Reply 10 of 10
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Quote:

Originally posted by brclark82

For those of you who have seen this sale in the past I was wondring if the sale could be in addition to my student discount or not, or if the prices are generally better than the student discount. Thanks

They're usually about the same as the student discount.