RIP: World's ugliest dog

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Story here.

Big picture here.

I'm not going to put the picture in-line because it is simply too horrific.

Click on the link at your own discretion, but be warned: this was really and truly the world's ugliest dog.

He will be missed.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    God damn, that's one ugly fucking dog.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    I guess when you've owned a dog as ugly as that, sleeping with a stuffed bear covered in dog drool is hardly a challenge.

I'm not sure which is creepier - the dog, or the currrent beau who found the dog gave Susie added allure. I wonder if, in a reverse twist of fate, this boyfriend will dump her now she's butt ugly dogless.

Gotta love those Kiwis though. Story about the world's ugliest dog and they feature it on radio.

Edit: Punctuation, typos.

• Reply 3 of 11
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    I know this is going to sound far-fetched, but when I posted this it crossed my mind that it was just the sort of thing to lure Crazychester into one of her infrequent appearances.

(doffs chapeau)
  • Reply 4 of 11
    omegaomega Posts: 427member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

[B]Gotta love those Kiwis though. Story about the world's ugliest dog and they feature it on radio.

• Reply 5 of 11
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    I heared this story on the radio.

It's clear : this dog is ugly beyond world, uglier than a gremlin, I would say
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

I know this is going to sound far-fetched, but when I posted this it crossed my mind that it was just the sort of thing to lure Crazychester into one of her infrequent appearances.

I know this is going to sound even more far-fetched but when I saw this thread I thought "Oooh look! Adda's started a real AO thread. Maybe if I post he'll talk dirty to me or something."

And Lo and Behold!

Quote:

(doffs chapeau)

You can leave your hat on, adda, you can leave your hat on.

I believe I've also missed two recent threads, one here and one there, in which Powerdoc waxed lyrical about rectums, anuses (ani?) and/or poo, in my absence. As punishment for this scatalogical faux pas (Fr. faux pas Ã* la scatalogique), I ignored his birthday.

I was writing the above comment when I got a notification the Frenchman had posted in this thread. Far-fetched? Mon cul!

Not the least bit far-fetched but satisfying nonetheless, I thought I'd see if I could snag me a Kiwi named Omega with that last line...........

Score!!!

[COLOR=royal blue]Un joyeux anniversaire tardif mon cher Monsieur Powerdoc.[/COLOR] Hope you had some gâteau in your chapeau at your chateau on the plateau.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Shit, reminds me of the host of that show way back when. Y'know, Keeper of the Crypt or something like that.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

You can leave your hat on, adda, you can leave your hat on.

bwaaa bwuh bwaaaaaaaa bwum bwaa bwuh, bwaa bwuh bwaaaa bwuh bwum bwaaaaa
  • Reply 9 of 11
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Wonderful sig Crazychester : thanks

Belles rimes

Un petit poeme selon l'humeur du moment :

Sur l'aube de mes quarantes ans, je m'en vais

suivant le cours inexorable du temps.

De mon sang ma jeunesse goutte Ã* jamais,

pourvu que cela dure longtemps !
  • Reply 10 of 11
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Thing's going to be in my nightmares.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    I believe Powerdoc has got it right:

"This dog is ugly beyond world".

Possibly a fitting epitaph for his headstone.