What's your Quad + 7800GT ship date?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
i know this thread seems redundant, but it's really not. seeing that a stock video card quad machine is now shipping within a week, i'm curious to see the quad plus 7800gt ship dates.

what's the earliest one so far? mine's 12/23

the reason i want to know is that if the earliest ones start getting pushed back i may just reorder with the 6600 and worry about the video card later.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    lundylundy Posts: 4,466member
    Quote:

Originally posted by admactanium

i know this thread seems redundant, but it's really not. seeing that a stock video card quad machine is now shipping within a week, i'm curious to see the quad plus 7800gt ship dates.

what's the earliest one so far? mine's 12/23

the reason i want to know is that if the earliest ones start getting pushed back i may just reorder with the 6600 and worry about the video card later.

Good thread. I want to order the Quad with the 7800GT but I am going to wait until the shipping delay is minimal before I order. Here's why: Apple has often bumped their new lineups in the past, about 3 months after introducing a new line. If I have to wait 6 weeks anyway for my Quad/7800 to ship, I might as well wait to see if they add a 2.7 Quad at the top and lower the price on the 2.5 Quad. They've been known to do that before.