Hello everyone!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Hope I'm allowed to create a thread like this. I just wanted to say hello to all you fellow Mac enthusiasts! I've wanted to join here a while, and finally did. I hope to make friends here.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 24
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Sweet. Just remember I'm the nicest person here.

And I like chocolate chip cookies and root beer.
  • Reply 2 of 24
    Welcome.

Beware the trolls and flamers in PO and you'll probably enjoy your stay.
  • Reply 3 of 24
    Oops. I meant to be avancular rather than sexist.

• Reply 4 of 24
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Mac_Doll, I noticed from your profile that...

1) You're a girl.

2) You're 21.

3) You're a big Mac enthusiast.

So I say to you....

1) Welcome!

2) Are you hot?

3) Are you single?

4) How's Florida this time of year?

• Reply 5 of 24
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member

What about celebrating christmas and the new year in Copenhagen?

And off she went
  • Reply 6 of 24
    Bienvenida young lady! Don't take it personal when young over-homonized male-Mac-geeks (most of A.I.'s members...) make lewd comments. This forum is a little better behaved than most.

Don't be afraid to contribute any thoughts, ideas or questions.

<insert_sarcasm_here>Oh, and happy "thanks for helping us out and as a thank you, we are going to ALMOST completely wipe you pesky Red suckers out..." day. That is, THANKSGIVING!</insert_sarcasm_here>
  • Reply 7 of 24
    Hassan... chicken
  • Reply 8 of 24
    Heh, I should have expected some flirting to happen. It's all good. I'm very happy to be around such nice and knowledgeable Mac guys here.

CosmoNut: I am in fact single. I've been called hot on many occasions. I am 5'8", black hair and hazel eyes. My idea of a dream date is a trip to Macworld Conference and Expo, or a Nine Inch Nails concert. I'm a huge science nerd, but my heart belongs to art. Florida's very nice and mild right now. I hope to move by next year though. So, tell me about yourself.

Sorry, Anders, I don't have the money to fly to Copenhagen. I'm a college student who pays for all her classes and books out of pocket. I also paid for my iBook all by myself.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, hardhead! (Love your username.)
  • Reply 9 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac_Doll

I've been called hot on many occasions.

Pics please.
  • Reply 10 of 24
    Should have saw that coming. I'll post pics as soon as I can; I don't have a scanner or digital camera.
  • Reply 11 of 24
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    When I said "off she went" it was not towards the airport but away from AI...
  • Reply 12 of 24
    Understood. My point still stands, though I know Copenhagen would be fabulous...

You guys aren't competing, are you?
  • Reply 13 of 24
    hi

fellow student here, im from England (UK)

i have an iBook too, what have you got, ive got the 1.07ghz 512mb 80gb combo ae bt!!!

i am nice aswell!

stu
  • Reply 14 of 24
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    This is all quite funny. Mac_Doll, you can see how many (few) women we get around here.

By the way, did you get my Private Message?
  • Reply 15 of 24
    I can now tell how few girls are here... whoa. You poor dudes. Yes; I just replied to it.

Stu: My iBook G4 has a 1.33 GHz, 512 MB RAM, but only a 40 GB drive....what a trade off. \
  • Reply 16 of 24
    i think id have the exta .26 ghz that way the sims2 would be officially supported!!

stu
  • Reply 17 of 24
    Hmm, I'm not much of a gamer. Nothing against them, though. Perhaps that's why I love Mac; it doesn't cater to gamers on a large scale, only a small scale. They are catching up a little bit. Let the peecee and console gamers have their fun, I say. I'm so nasty...(don't GO there, gentlemen!)
  • Reply 18 of 24
    *gag*
  • Reply 19 of 24
    Heh.. just thinking ahead, that's all.
  • Reply 20 of 24
    hmmm. Miss tron anyone?