Anyone play Animal Crossing DS?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Just picked up Animal Crossing DS and was wondering if anyone on here played it and has a friend code they would like to share?

Peace

-tacojohn

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    My friend code is

4896-8765-7988

Peace

-tacojohn
  • Reply 2 of 4
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I haven't bought it yet because I might get it for Christmas, I was told by the wife in no uncertain terms that I was not to buy this game because it is one thing she knows I want.

It may be a smokescreen. If I don't get it as a gift, I'll be going to Best Buy the next day to pick it up.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    I bought this game for my girlfriend for Christmas. It's the only video game she plays, the Gamecube version, that is. That's one thing I love about Nintendo. With a nintendo anyone might pick it up and start playing: my girlfriend would never ever touch an xbox or PS2 controller.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

I haven't bought it yet because I might get it for Christmas, I was told by the wife in no uncertain terms that I was not to buy this game because it is one thing she knows I want.

It may be a smokescreen. If I don't get it as a gift, I'll be going to Best Buy the next day to pick it up.

Well, if you get it be sure to post your friend code so we can enter each others town and trade stuff...