Wtf?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    If that lady on the upper-left is an example of a flight attendant, I'll book a flight from Boston to Boston.
  • Reply 2 of 15
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    It's real.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

www.hootersair.com

Welcome to 2003!
  • Reply 4 of 15
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Anders, do we need to remind you, a moderator, of the Posting Guidelines for thread subjects and content?

• Reply 5 of 15
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

If that lady on the upper-left is an example of a flight attendant, I'll book a flight from Boston to Boston.

Flight attendant? Clearly that's the captain.
  • Reply 6 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

Flight attendant? Clearly that's the captain.

Silly, women can't handle a vehicle in two dimensions, let alone three.
  • Reply 7 of 15
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
  • Reply 8 of 15
    mattyjmattyj Posts: 898member
    Quote:

Word.
  • Reply 9 of 15
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:

Women evidently have much better 3D spacial perception than men - I watched a discovery channel special about it.

Everything that is a good quality in an astronaut, women were better at - which kind of depressed me, since their lower weight is also a big advantage.

We are better at lifting stuff, and sitting paitently while waiting to kill something.
  • Reply 10 of 15
    When I flew HootersAir... they almost removed me from the plane, because I refused to return the stewardess to her upright position...

• Reply 11 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by e1618978

Women evidently have much better 3D spacial perception than men - I watched a discovery channel special about it.

Everything that is a good quality in an astronaut, women were better at - which kind of depressed me, since their lower weight is also a big advantage.

We are better at lifting stuff, and sitting paitently while waiting to kill something.

Well I must disagree, the parallel parking phenomenon is more than enough evidence against the Discovery Channel's claims.
  • Reply 12 of 15
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SCARECROW

When I flew HootersAir... they almost removed me from the plane, because I refused to return the stewardess to her upright position...

Ba dum, ching!
  • Reply 13 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by SCARECROW

Great stuff.
  • Reply 14 of 15
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by e1618978

Wow. What an interesting post.

Chapel Hill is beginning to sound like a place with a delicious abundance of openminded males.

Merry Christmas, e1618978.
  • Reply 15 of 15
    Bleh, take with copious grains of salt.