How is the shipping going on 800 iMacs?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I just ordered my 800 iMac last Thursday, My first Mac And I was just wondering if anyone had an idea on how shipping was going, or an estimate on how long it is taking. Thanks

[ 04-15-2002: Message edited by: foneroot ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    imacfpimacfp Posts: 750member
    Apple says 1 to 2 days, so I'd think any other place would be about the same. Where did you buy it?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    fonerootfoneroot Posts: 102member
    Whoops, forgot the mention that. I bought it from the Apple Store. When I bought it, it didn't have that on, it seems like it just was put up today. Right now my Order Status says it's 'Being Assembled'.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Both Apple Stores and Fry's have plenty of 800s and 700s here.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Damn, they could use them up here that's for sure. Tons of combo drive models everywhere, but you're very lucky to see a low end or SuperDrive iMac anywhere...
  • Reply 5 of 7
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    Well.. I ordered my superdrive i

ac (BTO with 512mb ,1 dimm) with the Apple store . From order to delivery took exactly 10 working days.

Strange thing was, I checked with Apple how long delivery was going to be and they checked their freight tracker system and said it was currently in Luxemborg, when I got home that evening it had already arrived that afternoon!
  • Reply 6 of 7
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    Luck of the Irish! Congrats on your new iMac.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    fonerootfoneroot Posts: 102member
    w000000000000000000000t! It just shipped! I wasn't expecting it until next Thursday! That is only 3 business days! Oh enough exclamation marks Well it looks like apple is kicking in with the iMac production or I'm just lucky. I can't wait until it arrives!

[ 04-17-2002: Message edited by: foneroot ]</p>