(i)Life is Good

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I think we all need to look at these announcements in context. Do what I?m doing ? lean back in your chair, stare at the office ceiling, and put it all in perspective. Apple has an incredible lineup of hardware with a very bright future. Apple has an incredible lineup of software with a very bright future. Apple has an incredible lineup of consumer media devices with a very bright future? Retail stores, online music sales, etc. etc. All fire on all cylinders. You might be grumpy if you invested in Firewire800 and don?t want to slide a PC card into the side of your laptop, or feel strongly about the word ?Power.? But life is very, very, very good. Remember the dark years? Enjoy! Revel! Jump up and down and howl at the moon! Life is good my friends and just keeps getting better, whether today?s announcements felt like revolution, or just evolution.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rangerdavid

I think we all need to look at these announcements in context. Do what I?m doing ? lean back in your chair, stare at the office ceiling, and put it all in perspective. Apple has an incredible lineup of hardware with a very bright future. Apple has an incredible lineup of software with a very bright future. Apple has an incredible lineup of consumer media devices with a very bright future? Retail stores, online music sales, etc. etc. All fire on all cylinders. You might be grumpy if you invested in Firewire800 and don?t want to slide a PC card into the side of your laptop, or feel strongly about the word ?Power.? But life is very, very, very good. Remember the dark years? Enjoy! Revel! Jump up and down and howl at the moon! Life is good my friends and just keeps getting better, whether today?s announcements felt like revolution, or just evolution.

Back away from the weed!! I repeat! Back away from the weed!!

• Reply 2 of 2
    I've got a hit of acid stashed away somewhere, maybe I'll dose before watching the keynote.

That is, if I can find a freakin' .mov file! Us modem users can't really stream video.