Quark Xpress troubles!!!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hi everybody,

I need you help, I was trying to free space in my hard disk and use the app delocalizer to deleted all the languages unnecessary in my OS X, then I try yo lunch Quark Xpress 6.1 Passport but It does not work anymore, I deleted la application and use the trouble guide of Quark, I installed again all most of the languages from the Tiger Installer disk but nothing happened.

Can you help me please,

thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    macniatic2005

Passport is the name for Quark's international Xpress version. What language did you purchase it for? Did you delete that language? I wish I could help but while I know quite a bit about Xpress, I don't know anything about how Passport works with the languages.

If you go to Quark's website they have a Forum area that is pretty helpful. You might try posting your question there.

I also believe that Quark now has free customer support although I'm not sure what its limits are. There is also a free upgrade (free upgrade from Version 6) to Version 6.5. That might help you too.

Good luck with your problem.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    thanks Dr. VanNostran,

I tried in many ways at the end decided to formating my hard disk, was difficult decision but my computer had many problems too because a install in-necessaries programs and was running slow,

thanks for you to be worry.