19" MacBook Pro???

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
has any heard of or believe apple will come out with a 19" macbook pro and if so could there be 2 core duo inside (just thinking out loud )

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    The 17" is already pretty big. So i don't think there will be a 19" but there will eventually be a 12" and 17" IMO unless they decided to only have one option.

Only time would tell.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jwink3101

The 17" is already pretty big. So i don't think there will be a 19" but there will eventually be a 12" and 17" IMO unless they decided to only have one option.

Only time would tell.

but won't it be cool to have a 19" with 2 intel core duo inside. man i would wet my pants
  • Reply 3 of 10
    hxc04hxc04 Posts: 145member
    19 inches is way to big to be portable
  • Reply 4 of 10
    awillawill Posts: 43member
    That is huge! If you want something that big just get a case for an iMac and carry around the 20". Heck, it is only 1 more inch.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    i think the Mac Book Pro will stick with the 15", and MAYBE get a 17". I'm thinking one of the main obstacles perhaps with a 17" is battery life. Just because there is something fishy with the 15" battery life (Apple has not posted specs). And then I think the iBook will stay at the 13".

This eliminates overlap.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    moved to Future Hardware - where this topic belongs....
  • Reply 7 of 10
    No, no, 23". To complement the new iMac. After all, who would mind carrying a 16 pound lapzilla?
  • Reply 8 of 10
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    that's called iMac. period.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gene Clean

No, no, 23". To complement the new iMac. After all, who would mind carrying a 16 pound lapzilla?

30"! When the Cinema Displays can be that large, so can the MacBooks!

And I dont believe Apple will release a ~12" MacBook..
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gene Clean

Heh, I do it all the time. It's not so bad, really.