The only real fact.

Comments

• Reply 81 of 109
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    pscates, we know it was you. Confess you little bastard!
  • Reply 82 of 109
    How old are the "admins" on this board? 14? 15? Launch a DOS attack, "watch out we know who you are." Gimme a break. I hope that this type of crap is in jest.

The guy's a fake. Wooohooo Sherlock great detective work. Who ****ing cares. The fact that he's spewing out BS left and right isn't enough. By having a public rumor board what do you expect? I expect 99.99% of the "inside" info to be pure crap, but I read it for fun anyway.
  • Reply 83 of 109
    LOL!!! not Macinto!!!!

Seriously folks... it was Macintosh... read and compare his posts... they read the same! It was obvious...

Mac Guru
  • Reply 84 of 109
    [quote]Originally posted by foamy:

<strong>How old are the "admins" on this board? 14? 15? Launch a DOS attack, "watch out we know who you are." Gimme a break. I hope that this type of crap is in jest.

The guy's a fake. Wooohooo Sherlock great detective work. Who ****ing cares. The fact that he's spewing out BS left and right isn't enough. By having a public rumor board what do you expect? I expect 99.99% of the "inside" info to be pure crap, but I read it for fun anyway.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Of course it's in jest.

You think we care?
  • Reply 85 of 109
    x704x704 Posts: 276member
    [quote]Originally posted by Mac Guru:

<strong>LOL!!! not Macinto!!!!

Seriously folks... it was Macintosh... read and compare his posts... they read the same! It was obvious...

Mac Guru</strong><hr></blockquote>

I realize that, that's why I had Quotes around "Macinto" because that's all I could quote since it wasn't spell out. But yes, Machintosh is the jerk.

foamy I am 99.95% sure that it was in jest.
  • Reply 86 of 109
    Seriously, where do you get the idea that it was pscates of all people?
  • Reply 87 of 109
    I think you're refering to the applenut/Fran441 arguements in my "Mercury Rising (" thread at the old AI. Or was it somebody else?
  • Reply 88 of 109
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>I think you're refering to the applenut/Fran441 arguements in my "Mercury Rising (" thread at the old AI. Or was it somebody else?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Thats the one. Its legendary. have anyone been able to save it from the internet time machine?
  • Reply 89 of 109
    Now that the "insiders" have gone, Future Hardware has slowed to a crawl again.
  • Reply 90 of 109
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>I think you're refering to the applenut/Fran441 arguements in my "Mercury Rising (" thread at the old AI. Or was it somebody else?</strong><hr></blockquote>

me and fran441. I had so much fun in that thread. I got so pissed but had a great time. still think I was right but unfortunately he turned out to be right overall.

did anyone save that? I would love to read through it again. I think 25 percent of my 5700 posts at the old AI were probably in that thread
  • Reply 91 of 109
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    [quote]Originally posted by jutus:

<strong>Yes, there is a little truth train in us all.

Folks who *really* wanted to believe mr. mastergate:

sobelizzard

TCO

discstickers

JRC

jwdawso

myahmac

stimuli

qazII

thegelding

Willoughby

jeromba

Welcome to the AI boards.

Folks who saw the truth train:

NeoMac

pscates (the ultimate skeptic )

DanPCamera (gj)

MacAgent

corvette

Masker (sherlock boy)

apple.otaku

Moogs (again and again and again)

erbium (vehemently denouncing mg)

phygen (holy sarcasm, batman!)

Horned_Frog

Macintosh (with a VENGEANCE)

SpiffyGuyC

Mac Guru

That makes for 11 wannabelievers and 15 skeptics including myself. Everyone else sat on the fence or watched us childishly duke it out.

Just remember the next time some DNA-violating ( ) peabody with poor spelling and netiquette comes a-trollin... you're either for or against the war on stupid rumors.

I'm just glad my ass remains safe and non-eaten.</strong><hr></blockquote>

HEY, wait a second there. I said I thought that since he seemed to not KNOW KORMAC he actually lends credibility to his post. I only want to believe him as far as I'd love for faster macs to come out. But, that'd be the case regardless of who said it.

JRC
  • Reply 91 of 109
    I kept telling myself I was going to read that whole thread, but I never did. What a shame...
  • Reply 93 of 109
    but after all nobody knows for sure what steve will show us the 7....

Maybe that was true... or not... WHO KNOWS ?

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: jeromba ]</p>
  • Reply 94 of 109
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    [quote]Originally posted by BuonRotto:

<strong>I swear I just experienced deja vu. Was the applenut-all-over-pscates-thing something that happened before?</strong><hr></blockquote>

No, I don't think so. I don't recall ever having any sort of running beef with applenut.

Or anyone, really, for that matter.

Mild disagreements, at worst. But, in general, I really don't like confrontation.

No, really! Just seems that way sometimes (if you're a John Travolta fan or something...).

• Reply 95 of 109
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by MacAgent:

<strong>I kept telling myself I was going to read that whole thread, but I never did. What a shame... </strong><hr></blockquote>

I said the same thing too. I'm really upset that I never did.
  • Reply 96 of 109

Folks who saw the truth train:

NeoMac

pscates (the ultimate skeptic )

DanPCamera (gj)

MacAgent

corvette

Masker (sherlock boy)

apple.otaku

Moogs (again and again and again)

erbium (vehemently denouncing mg)

phygen (holy sarcasm, batman!)

Horned_Frog

Macintosh (with a VENGEANCE)

SpiffyGuyC

Mac Guru

should Macintosh be included in this list since he was also MG??? it was a bit humorous that Macintosh was railing about being in the chat room with MG, and being "lied" to...of course he was in the chat room with MG, how could he not??....same as norman and his mom in the fruit cellar...will have to come back to this site some time as "themule" and rant and rave over how i hate thegelding and know he is a fake...g
  • Reply 97 of 109
    synsyn Posts: 329member
    I just went back to the old thread, and didn't you forget SYN? He was all about the wanting to believe.

Nothing against you SYN, but you were all over asking MG for more, yearning -- ACHING to believe he was truthful.

:confused:

in what way does

[quote]What I want to know is how the hell Apple is supposed to become overnight the largest vendor of 64bit systems without anyone knowing.<hr></blockquote>

and my criticism of the supposed iMac price points, which resulted in another member telling me to "lay off" , make me a hardcore believer?

In some of my posts I did ask specific questions with no clear scepticism in order to try and make Mastergateing contradict himself, but I wasn't the one praying for him to be right... or wrong. I'm just here for the fun
  • Reply 98 of 109
    msleemslee Posts: 143member
    SYN was the one who was pressing him the hardest for details in the chatroom. Concrete details regarding the G5's architecture, not foofoo crap.

I had loads of fun reading MG's posts. Damn. Back to work.
  • Reply 99 of 109
    synsyn Posts: 329member
    thank you mslee

In the word of pscates:

[quote]Whew...I got through the accusations and character assassination with my virtue intact.<hr></blockquote>

• Reply 100 of 109
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Mastergating,

I refrained from posting on your thread because I knew you were full of it. But, now that you have come back to rub it in everyone's face I have to say this is just another childish stunt. You have proved NOTHING. We all know there are people on this board who hang on every word that might be true. The only real fact is that you are an imature jerk. You can go back to your sandbox now little boy.

PS. I don't believe that you won't be back under some other name because this wasn't really about proving something it was for your own gratifacation.

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: jimmac ]</p>