Adobe GoLive 6.0 or 7.0 on OSX 10.4

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Has anyone run either of the above satisfactorily on 10.4? I need to do some basic web design and was going to purchase one of these from eBay cheaply since I can't afford the full version. Any thoughts?

I'd love to be able to code in HTML, but this is a solution in the meantime. Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    I use GoLive 6 and GoLive CS 1 under 10.4.3 with no problems. For some reason I use 6 more than CS but both work just fine.

Yeah, I know most "hard core" web guys use Dreamweaver or BBEdit but I actually prefer GoLive. I have Dreamweaver and I do use it for certain tasks but for the most part I use GoLive.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dr VanNostran

I use GoLive 6 and GoLive CS 1 under 10.4.3 with no problems. For some reason I use 6 more than CS but both work just fine.

Yeah, I know most "hard core" web guys use Dreamweaver or BBEdit but I actually prefer GoLive. I have Dreamweaver and I do use it for certain tasks but for the most part I use GoLive.

Thanks for the tip, I might get a cheap copy of 6.0 from eBay then, although I am tempted to see what iWeb looks like as well. Since iWeb seems to centre around iPhoto etc however, and the site I am creating is for another organisation, it might be more hassle than it's work.