Apology

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I just wanted to apologize to everyone that I may have offended in these forums. That was not what I intended. So to buckeye and everyone else that I have managed to piss off in the last couple of weeks, I'm sorry.

-opn

Comments

• Reply 1 of 30
    wow, respect !!! The Mayan calendar is validated again.... (and those who do not know what that means just check out Ian Xel documentary on the Mayan Calendar ...and fasten your seatbelts... your in for a ride)

ANYWAYS..... Ethics come into play these years, giving an apology like this is awfully cool !!!! like I said: RESPECT !

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 2 of 30
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member
    Could someone move this to the correct forum please? I think Mayan calendars may be a little more relevant in AO/PO.
  • Reply 3 of 30
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hiro

Could someone move this to the correct forum please? I think Mayan calendars may be a little more relevant in AO/PO.

Is the Mayan calendar the subject of this thread or a side remark in a post inside a thread that deals with an apology? I don't understand your post?

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 4 of 30
    Cute, since you were the one who mentioned it. It doesn't have crap to do with Future Hardware.

You guys can mend your fences in the correct forum.
  • Reply 5 of 30
    Quote:

Cute, since you were the one who mentioned it. It doesn't have crap to do with Future Hardware.

You guys can mend your fences in the correct forum.

Cute? ...thanks I guess?

You still didn't answer my question though....

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 6 of 30
    Quote:

Hiro,

This is the forum that I post in most frequently, so I thought it fitting to apologize to the people that I have offended IN THIS FORUM. I'm sure that you can understand that.
  • Reply 7 of 30
    Quote:

Originally posted by opnsource

I just wanted to apologize to everyone that I may have offended in these forums. That was not what I intended. So to buckeye and everyone else that I have managed to piss off in the last couple of weeks, I'm sorry.

-opn

12 little steps
  • Reply 8 of 30
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    You haven't offended me so I can't accept your apology. Sorry.
  • Reply 9 of 30
    Quote:

Hiro,

This is the forum that I post in most frequently, so I thought it fitting to apologize to the people that I have offended IN THIS FORUM. I'm sure that you can understand that.

I don't remember seeing you here before so obviously I wasn't offended. This is starting to read like a play for attention, and still not Future Hardware.
  • Reply 10 of 30
    Quote:

-opn

But what pissed us off the most was your lack of knowledge of which forum to use.
  • Reply 11 of 30
    macroninmacronin Posts: 1,174member
    opnsource is just some punk-assed kid who hides behind the facelessness properties of the Internet to spew out his uninformed ramblings...

And once everyone starts letting him know how much he is pissing them off, he will "apologize" to make everything okay again...

After a few weeks, maybe even a few months, he will start right back in with his snot-nosed ways...

Nothing to see here, move along...
  • Reply 12 of 30
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacRonin

opnsource is just some punk-assed kid who hides behind the facelessness properties of the Internet to spew out his uninformed ramblings...

And once everyone starts letting him know how much he is pissing them off, he will "apologize" to make everything okay again...

After a few weeks, maybe even a few months, he will start right back in with his snot-nosed ways...

Nothing to see here, move along...

So when should we incurage him, when he appologizes, or when he spews out uninformed ramblings? Are you and I partly involved in who he becomes, in here, and out there? Which part og what you yourself say he contains, are we nursing here?

Peace!

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 13 of 30
    I think it takes character and spine, to deliver an appology, especially when it's not even asked for, should we appreciate this or not?

Spreading that love bug, it's airborne ya' know !!!

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 14 of 30
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Zab The Fab

I think it takes character and spine, to deliver an appology, especially when it's not even asked for, should we appreciate this or not?

Spreading that love bug, it's airborne ya' know !!!

Sincerely

Zab the Fab

I apologize for not apologizing sooner. Plus I apologize for the stuff I should have apologized for in the first place. Hey, Rolo, maybe you should get in on the apology/forgiveness fest. Oh, and I apologize for calling for a lynching of Rolo.

Welcome to the AI Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
  • Reply 15 of 30
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Maybe, if os10geek tried this, back in the days, they didn't bann him and he would have been around.

Poor chap.
  • Reply 16 of 30
    Quote:

Originally posted by murk

I apologize for not apologizing sooner. Plus I apologize for the stuff I should have apologized for in the first place. Hey, Rolo, maybe you should get in on the apology/forgiveness fest. Oh, and I apologize for calling for a lynching of Rolo.

Welcome to the AI Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

Exactly !
  • Reply 17 of 30
    I'm sorry , too.

I'm sorry the mods are sleeping, and this crap-thread is allowed to live more than 2 secs...
  • Reply 18 of 30
    Quote:

Originally posted by European guy

I'm sorry , too.

I'm sorry the mods are sleeping, and this crap-thread is allowed to live more than 2 secs...

and yet...ofcause.... you choose to contribute in stead of moving along to what ever it IS that you feel is NOT a crap-thread ...very telling isn't it?

I bet your just dying to make an apology of your own but are in deep denial he he
  • Reply 19 of 30
    Quote:

Originally posted by Zab The Fab

and yet...ofcause.... you choose to contribute in stead of moving along to what ever it IS that you feel is NOT a crap-thread ...very telling isn't it?

I bet your just dying to make an apology of your own but are in deep denial he he

Ok..now I'm sorry I posted in the first place. Hey...wait a minute,... I see the point of this now...

• Reply 20 of 30
    No you don't, because you still haven't appologized

...and for that... I appologize !

Zab the Fab