Is the thing going to be screened anywhere?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Regarding the 'fun' announcement doodah.

Is it going to be broadcast anywhere live? Or will it be like the previous one where we have to wait to see it for ourselves?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Wait and see.

MacRumors says it links to some live coverage.

Try to USE the internet, next time.

Instead of starting a new thread for one question, you can post your question in one of the quattuordecillion other threads related to the feb 28th special event.
  • Reply 2 of 18
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    Hey fisha, thanks for asking. I was wondering the same thing myself. Thanks for USING the internet to ask.
  • Reply 3 of 18
    mr. hmr. h Posts: 4,870member
    Quote:

Originally posted by gar

If you're going to be pedantic, at least do it right. You mean USE the World Wide Web.

Anyway, I second the thanks for the request. I'm sure plenty of people are interested in any live information they can get and may not want to wade through threads trying to find the info.
  • Reply 4 of 18
    fishafisha Posts: 126member
    get a grip gar.

the other threads to which you refer are predominently about what folk think may or may not be announced in the forth coming event.

my thread is not related to that. its about how those that are not going ( which is the considerable majority ) will be best able to find out the announcment's content.

by asking the question in a thread thats already pages deep, it would:

a) be lost away down in the pages and overlooked

b) not actually be relevant to thread's general topic

So you see, i've USED my head and USED common sense to USE this board to ask a question which will hopefully be USEFUL to me and others.

peace out.

Don
  • Reply 5 of 18
    Thanks for asking fisha,

I'm afraid of the internet and if possible would just like to stay here.

flick.
  • Reply 6 of 18
    Quote:

Originally posted by gar

Instead of starting a new thread for one question, you can post your question in one of the quattuordecillion other threads related to the feb 28th special event.

I came specially here to this forum to see if there was a live feed, i guess that makes me a stupid moron in your eyes then, cool, i like that
  • Reply 7 of 18
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by gar

• Reply 8 of 18
    Ok I wandered around for a min..

here is a live coverage link..

enjoy

flick.
  • Reply 9 of 18
    Thanks for the info... too bad I won't be able to make use of it at 3:00 am local time, but I'm sure lots of folk on the other side of the Pacific will be happy to use the link. Good thread.
  • Reply 10 of 18
    when it rains it pours:

more linky

flick.
  • Reply 11 of 18
    Flick Justice - You Rock!

fisha - Thanks for asking
  • Reply 12 of 18
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bulky Cranium

Flick Justice - You Rock!

fisha - Thanks for asking

Canada!! which end?

flick.
  • Reply 13 of 18
    Quote:

Canada!! which end?

flick.

BC. Which is cool when The announcements are back east, cause they are there when I wake up. This sucks waiting four HOURS in the morning
  • Reply 14 of 18
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I'm thinking the days of Apple's live keynotecasts are over.
  • Reply 15 of 18
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bulky Cranium

BC. Which is cool when The announcements are back east, cause they are there when I wake up. This sucks waiting four HOURS in the morning

I totally agree. I'm in Calgary, and its nearly 10 and I'm debating on being an hour late for work..

I'm glad I'm self employed.. does that mean there is no late?

flick.
  • Reply 16 of 18
    Quote:

Originally posted by Flick Justice

I totally agree. I'm in Calgary, and its nearly 10 and I'm debating on being an hour late for work..

I'm glad I'm self employed.. does that mean there is no late?

flick.

I'm in Calgary, too! I've barely gotten anything done in the last hour, and will probably get even less done in the next hour.
  • Reply 17 of 18
    Quote:

Originally posted by King Chung Huang

I'm in Calgary, too! I've barely gotten anything done in the last hour, and will probably get even less done in the next hour.

Are any of these sites working for you?

Good to know someone here is... here?

flick.
  • Reply 18 of 18
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    Rebroadcast from Macrumors

10:06 am\tEveryone is being seated. Apple design guru Jonathan Ives in front row. Music by U2, Green Day, others.

9:57 am\tSpotted...

Jon Rubinstein, Senior Vice President of Apple's iPod Division, Greg Joswiak, Apple's vice president of hardware marketing, and other execs.

9:54 am\tAttendance is extremely limited - only 150-200 people

9:54 am\tNo visible posters or banners of products

9:53 am\tApple store is down

9:52 am\tMedia is gathering in the Town Hall