where do you use your laptop?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Guys just to have fun I'm posting this article from my bathroom... and I realize that there are so many places that we use our laptops, wireless or not, what would be a crazy place that you had used yours?

care to share?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Sometimes If I need to upload or download something and my cable modem is down for some reason, I pull into my parent's driveway and tap into their DSL Airport, do what I need to do and drive off... even sometimes at 2-5 AM.

EDIT: BTW what are you looking at before and/or after posting this in the bathroom????

13-16 year old boys all over the world must LOVE wifi laptops.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    zengazenga Posts: 267member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JohnnySmith

Sometimes If I need to upload or download something and my cable modem is down for some reason, I pull into my parent's driveway and tap into their DSL Airport, do what I need to do and drive off... even sometimes at 2-5 AM.

EDIT: BTW what are you looking at before and/or after posting this in the bathroom????

13-16 year old boys all over the world must LOVE wifi laptops.

lol
  • Reply 3 of 6
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Zenga

what would be a crazy place that you had used yours?

On my lap. God that's hot!!!!

(15" 1.67 PB)

--B
  • Reply 4 of 6
    jwink3101jwink3101 Posts: 739member
    I use my laptop all over the place. When i am in my room, I hook it up to my 17" Studio Display with a keyboard and mouse. I prefer that more.

I often take my laptop off my desk and use it while i am watching TV or i will take it and work in the kitchen for a change of scenery when i am sick of my room.

I also use my laptop at school so i take it there and back everyday. it is actually amazing to me how much i shlep my laptop and how little serious wear-and-0tear there is. There are the usual places where it is bowed from dropping it or slipping and ice and landing on it but is still working (amazingly)

12" PB 1.0 GHz DVI Model.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    zengazenga Posts: 267member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jwink3101

I use my laptop all over the place. When i am in my room, I hook it up to my 17" Studio Display with a keyboard and mouse. I prefer that more.

I often take my laptop off my desk and use it while i am watching TV or i will take it and work in the kitchen for a change of scenery when i am sick of my room.

I also use my laptop at school so i take it there and back everyday. it is actually amazing to me how much i shlep my laptop and how little serious wear-and-0tear there is. There are the usual places where it is bowed from dropping it or slipping and ice and landing on it but is still working (amazingly)

12" PB 1.0 GHz DVI Model.

Nice.. I want on myself.. I'm waiting for the MacBook version..

• Reply 6 of 6
    since everyone posting in here is probably using a laptop, I figured I might ask this question here...

Does anyone know a way to use the Powerbook as an external drive without having the screen open and using the T-Key Key? I figure not having the screen on with the bouncing firewire symbol would be a better way to conserve power.