iGame?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Well,nobody seems to believe it, and I have serious doubts, but here is a rumored Apple game boy device

http://www.engadget.com/2006/03/09/i...pril-egm-scan/

Only thing that even remotely would make this possible would be a nintendo deal for compatibility on game boy games.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    lupalupa Posts: 202member
    April fools! Seriously, that is one ugly (non DS compliant) gaming handheld...
  • Reply 2 of 11
    And the magazine thinks this is funny?
  • Reply 3 of 11
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    butt ugly!!
  • Reply 4 of 11
    My son was really excited when he saw this in the magazine. I had to tell him to check the date on the cover. Even then, he really, really wanted to believe this was true.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by D.J. Adequate

My son was really excited when he saw this in the magazine. I had to tell him to check the date on the cover. Even then, he really, really wanted to believe this was true.

Why?

Who believe that did Apple go into the home appliances business they would make the worlds best vacuum cleaner?
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Why?

Who believe that did Apple go into the home appliances business they would make the worlds best vacuum cleaner?

Well, maybe since he knows my Apple purchasing habits he thought he'd get one (since I still haven't coughed up for a DS yes, and any suggestion of an XBox just elicits my "Microsoft is Evil" speech.)
  • Reply 7 of 11
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by D.J. Adequate

Well, maybe since he knows my Apple purchasing habits he thought he'd get one (since I still haven't coughed up for a DS yes, and any suggestion of an XBox just elicits my "Microsoft is Evil" speech.)

Ohh. I didn´t´see that angle
  • Reply 8 of 11
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Quote:

Originally posted by blue2kdave

Well,nobody seems to believe it, and I have serious doubts, but here is a rumored Apple game boy device - link. Only thing that even remotely would make this possible would be a nintendo deal for compatibility on game boy games.

Heck I'd believe this in a heartbeat!

After all, we all know how Steve is so tight with the top game designers, marketers & distributers. They're all dying to develop for a yet to be seen Apple handheld game device (with zero market share).

Carry on...

Dave
  • Reply 9 of 11
    voxxvoxx Posts: 6member
    This looks interesting .....

http://gaming.engadget.com/2006/03/1...he-iriver-v10/

iRivers V10 PMP

T-DMB receiver, a 3-inch 480 x 272 display, USB 2.0, either 4 or 6GB NAND flash, integrated stereo speakers and support for MP3, WMA, OGG, H.264, WMV9, and DivX and a thickness of only 10.3mm
  • Reply 10 of 11
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Quote:

Originally posted by voxx

This looks interesting .....

http://gaming.engadget.com/2006/03/1...he-iriver-v10/

iRivers V10 PMP

T-DMB receiver, a 3-inch 480 x 272 display, USB 2.0, either 4 or 6GB NAND flash, integrated stereo speakers and support for MP3, WMA, OGG, H.264, WMV9, and DivX and a thickness of only 10.3mm

Why don't handhelds (and ipods for that matter) have matte screens like (most) laptop screens? Look at the glare on that sucka. Or on my cell phone.

--B
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by bergz

Why don't handhelds (and ipods for that matter) have matte screens like (most) laptop screens? Look at the glare on that sucka. Or on my cell phone.

--B

You're my hero.