Citigroup lifts Apple with new product predictions

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 48
    i agree. This ain't going nowheres.

What was the topic of this thread or is so completely lost as to deserve locking? (of the thread, not the lost topic)
  • Reply 42 of 48
    Quote:

Originally posted by melgross

I'm not really "into" these grammatical and spelling debates, unless someone is doing so poorly that it becomes difficult to understand the post.

BUT, if you are going to attempt to make a point, then at least spell check, and re-read first!

Your correction to your last post, in response to TednDi, contains another error.

Please try to prevent a downward spiral. Otherwise, posts will continually be corrected by other posters, and nothing else will get accomplished.

Thank you.

an extra error was the point.

the whole thing as you say is pointless, as is commenting on it.

of course there are NON grammatical error in the 1st post RE the $1499 price range 'HOLE'

roll on april 1st is all i can say.

no harm ment from me, was just joining in... its been a slow day playing "paradroid" on a C64 emulator

Rod
  • Reply 43 of 48
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    We don't even have any confirmation that there will be an April 1 event.

The only official Apple event at this point is the WWDC in August.
  • Reply 44 of 48
    wasnt talking about an EVENT as such, just apples 30 years as a company... which falls on the 1st of april this year.

can we all be a little less pedantic?
  • Reply 45 of 48
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TednDi

We don't even have any confirmation that there will be an April 1 event.

The only official Apple event at this point is the WWDC in August.

I believe Apple has already said something about it, recently. The problem is, I don't remember where I read it!
  • Reply 46 of 48
    Jobs reportedly said at the last event, "See you real soon" whereas in January he said, "See you soon."

Apple will be 30 this April 1st.. Jobs said in the Keynote for MWSF in January,

"...Apple will be 30 years old this April Fool's Day... and, uh...I don't know what we're gonna do for it, but since we may not see many of you before then, I just wanted to point it out: 30 years making the best personal computers in the world...See you soon."

Obviously, he intends to see most of the same people who showed up to thhe Keynote on or around April 1.

• Reply 47 of 48
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Apple said something after that as well. It was a week or so ago.
  • Reply 48 of 48
    zengazenga Posts: 267member
    MY GOD!!!

HURRY UP!!!