What would YOU do with a "true" video iPod?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
There's all kinds of people clamoring for a "true" video iPod, though I'm curious as to what these people would actually want them for? What advantage would this video iPod have over the 5Gs?

If you want a "true" video iPod, why? What would you use it for that requires a bigger screen? Where would you use it and for how long? What's more appealing about it over a 5G?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

There's all kinds of people clamoring for a "true" video iPod, though I'm curious as to what these people would actually want them for? What advantage would this video iPod have over the 5Gs?

If you want a "true" video iPod, why? What would you use it for that requires a bigger screen? Where would you use it and for how long? What's more appealing about it over a 5G?

Well, assuming a "true" video iPod means a form factor similar to the photoshopped ones, I would use it to store fingerprints and grease. I would also use it to play back my fullscreen content, like Family Guy, and most video podcasts. I suppose the best part would be the battery, since I'd be able to watch only small portions of true widescreen content like movies.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    What would I do with a true video iPod??

I'd listen to music of course!

And where would I do that?

Anywhere I wanted!
  • Reply 3 of 3
    I would use it in some of my small group classes on the road and in presentations. If the battery life is any good, then I would use it on my longer train trips