From Windows to OS X Incubation Period?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    I switched about 2 weeks ago now. By the third day i had it i could use it as if i had been my whole life. I guess i am pretty good with computers, but it is SO simple, that the hardest part is forcing yourself to think like "whats the easiest way...cause that will work on this, unlike Windows where its only the hardest way." Also i havn't worried about downloading much of anything. Before, on a windows computer, i would never have downloaded a widget, just because the inherint risk that it would come with malware. Now i download that w/e i see an interesting one.

O and i just opened every thing in my dock, and used expose...yah it was great
  • Reply 22 of 22
    irelandireland Posts: 17,799member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Shadow Slayer 26

I switched about 2 weeks ago now. By the third day i had it i could use it as if i had been my whole life. I guess i am pretty good with computers, but it is SO simple, that the hardest part is forcing yourself to think like "whats the easiest way...cause that will work on this, unlike Windows where its only the hardest way." Also i havn't worried about downloading much of anything. Before, on a windows computer, i would never have downloaded a widget, just because the inherint risk that it would come with malware. Now i download that w/e i see an interesting one.

O and i just opened every thing in my dock, and used expose...yah it was great

Cool you switched two weeks ago, I remember that feeling, cool eh!

I'm glad you like expose, I can't wait for the next version in Leopard!