That flip mechanism is 1) unpractical and 2) vulnerable

It's

Fake.

Pull back... pretty forest

V/R,

Aries 1B
  • Reply 22 of 41
    best mockup ever.

the retail price is $599 plus a 2 year contract plus my first born child plus my soul?
  • Reply 23 of 41
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aries 1B

It's

Fake.

You

don´t

say

?
  • Reply 24 of 41
    blipblip Posts: 23member
    Quote:

V/R,

Aries 1B

PS: Nice music.... [/B]

That would be "Waiting Line" from the album "Simple Things" with Zero 7.

Not too interested in an "iPhone" myself (until one shows up that is...). If I could dream I'd rather have a (read: "the") video iPod with PDA functions and most importantly a great gui since that's what's missing from my PDA now. On the other hand if the "iPhone" would also be a "PDA/iPod-light" with a nice calendar etc I can't see myself *not* buying one... :P

The PDA I have now is a Win Mobile one and while the hardware has great potential the software does not. It's more or less Windows shoe-horned into a small device with a lot of small "buttons" usable only with the stylus. Smudges or no smudges I think a device that small should have a gui that is easily navigated with your thumbs/the remaining four, handwriting recognition excepted.
  • Reply 25 of 41
    mugwumpmugwump Posts: 233member
    Great, so when does the iTunes Ringtone store open up for mobile downloads?
  • Reply 26 of 41
    coreycorey Posts: 165member
    Mmmmmmmm iTalk....
  • Reply 27 of 41
    aries 1baries 1b Posts: 1,009member
    Quote:

Originally posted by blip

Sancho! My armor! We're off to iTunes!

Thanks!

V/R,

Aries 1B
  • Reply 28 of 41
    aries 1baries 1b Posts: 1,009member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

You

don´t

say

?

Right.

Well, except that part in the beginning of the video where it displays its anti-gravity characteristics. But aside from that, the hinges and all that are totally, totally fake.

V/R,

Aries 1B
  • Reply 29 of 41
    chazzer3chazzer3 Posts: 17member
    Very cool, there's someting weird about it that I can't put my finger on, but I love the idea.

Charlie -
  • Reply 30 of 41
    appelappel Posts: 69member
    I don't know why, but I hate it. It just doesn't seem like it's from Apple. Plus, I like concepts to have a little bit of realism to them, but this thing is nuts. I mean, it's like 3 mm thick and has all that functionality. Don't get me wrong, I know it's fake, I just hate the thing.
  • Reply 31 of 41
    Quote:

Originally posted by Shadow Slayer 26

It uses a new anti-gravitation force. I guess it manages to neglect gravity in that small area around it. Apple has the technology patented of couse, so we won't be seeing this used in anything thats super productive netime soon...unless Apple teams up the with military

That is until Microsoft gets a look at this technology...
  • Reply 32 of 41
    ha...stupid microsoft...only department i like in the whole place is the xbox one...
  • Reply 33 of 41
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Shadow Slayer 26

ha...stupid microsoft...only department i like in the whole place is the xbox one...

MBU isn´t bad at all. And they got a Ho there.
  • Reply 34 of 41
    krzysiekkrzysiek Posts: 73member
    Nice

When do I buy one?
  • Reply 35 of 41
    Quote:

Originally posted by rickag

Has anyone sent the URL to Apple?

I did and Jobs wrote me back personally telling me to f__k off and to stop sending him links to movie files of me operating a mac with only a powerbook trackpad and my genitals.

...or did you mean the url to that fake apple phone ad??
  • Reply 36 of 41
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    I didn't get a chance to post when I saw this the other day, but I think that thing is so hot! I only wish Apple could make one that cool. Only more Apple like. The way those things flip like that seems... not so good for something that you keep in a shirt pocket, or pocket. Mobile computers are bigger and can handle it, but this is different IMHO. I still like way it worked, and what it did though.
  • Reply 37 of 41
    On reviewing it, it is a nice piece of kit, just unrealistic, whats the point in wowing if we don't have the technology that's small enough for such a full featured thing.
  • Reply 38 of 41
    slugheadslughead Posts: 1,169member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JohnnySmith

I did and Jobs wrote me back personally telling me to f__k off and to stop sending him links to movie files of me operating a mac with only a powerbook trackpad and my genitals.

...or did you mean the url to that fake apple phone ad??

You'll be recieving a notice from Apple Legal for revealing Apple's future iBalls remote for the iPod--a remote for the iPod controlled by ...
  • Reply 39 of 41
  • Reply 40 of 41
    danosaurdanosaur Posts: 258member
    Quote:

Originally posted by blip

"In the Waiting Line," actually. Great album.