App Zapper is FREE!! Be quick!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Just to let you guys know I've since edited this thread as the app. "AppZapper" is no longer free! None left.

I got mine, hope you were quick enough! It's gone back up to $12.95. Maybe next month the guys who made it might feel generous again!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Dude, have you ever perused the posting guidelines?

Just a friendly suggestion...........
  • Reply 2 of 12
    Here's a link, to make it easier for you:

POSTING GUIDELINES
  • Reply 3 of 12
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Flounder

Dude, have you ever perused the posting guidelines?

Just a friendly suggestion...........

O.k. dude, the next time I see something free that I think you might want. I wont hesitate to keep it to myself!

Oh, and your welcome!
  • Reply 4 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ireland

O.k. dude, the next time I see something free that I think you might want. I wont hesitate to keep it to myself!

Oh, and your welcome!

Would it have taken much effort on your part to describe what you were linking to? I'm sure some appreciated the link but, without any info, it may as well just be another piece of spam.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Quote:

Oh, and your welcome!

What audiopollution said. Plus, when i first clicked the link, the site wasn't even functioning.

You're new here, and obviously very enthusiastic. There's nothing wrong with enthusiasm, but when you start two or three new threads every day, you might want to consider slowing it down a bit.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. No need to shoot your wad all at once. I'm seriously just trying to be helpfull.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Flounder

What audiopollution said. Plus, when i first clicked the link, the site wasn't even functioning.

You're new here, and obviously very enthusiastic. There's nothing wrong with enthusiasm, but when you start two or three new threads every day, you might want to consider slowing it down a bit.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. No need to shoot your wad all at once. I'm seriously just trying to be helpfull.

Don't worry i've learned my lesson!
  • Reply 7 of 12
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    You do realize, of course, that this post is going to be pointed to in the future if necessary with great amusement...
  • Reply 8 of 12
    mrsinmrsin Posts: 163member
    Quote:

Here's the URL!

Ireland ~ Thank You for the thought and sharing 8)!
  • Reply 9 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by MrSin

Ireland ~ Thank You for the thought and sharing 8)!

It's nice to be nice my man!
  • Reply 10 of 12
    mrsinmrsin Posts: 163member
    Quote:

It's nice to be nice my man!

Perzackly what I was thinkin' . The sad thing is I bought AppZapper about a month ago, who knew MacZot was going to do the 'free' thing ? AppZapper is a super nice, and helpful, utility in my opinion .
  • Reply 11 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by MrSin

Perzackly what I was thinkin' . The sad thing is I bought AppZapper about a month ago, who knew MacZot was going to do the 'free' thing ? AppZapper is a super nice, and helpful, utility in my opinion .

Damn & I agree!
  • Reply 12 of 12
    Since the offer is closed, I'm going to end this little love-in.

Locked.