Got my money for my imac.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well I finally have my money, sort of. I have 1k and since I am a college student I asked my parents if they could pay the rest and let me just pay them the money when I get it. To my surprise they said that was fine. Well, now I am thinking about it and damn it is a lot of money lol. I know I can't use this laptop forever, I can't stand working on it. Just that once you actually have the money in hand it is kinda like I could do lots with that money.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by turbo

Well I finally have my money, sort of. I have 1k and since I am a college student I asked my parents if they could pay the rest and let me just pay them the money when I get it. To my surprise they said that was fine. Well, now I am thinking about it and damn it is a lot of money lol. I know I can't use this laptop forever, I can't stand working on it. Just that once you actually have the money in hand it is kinda like I could do lots with that money.

Well worth it great machine, but I would get it with 1Gig RAM if possible. Other than that I'm typing on my beautiful iMac now! Lovely, lovely machine!
  • Reply 2 of 3
    turboturbo Posts: 31member
    Yeah I wouldn't get less then 1 gig. I am excited because I love computers and electronics in general. And I am excited about the switch. You just realize how much money it is when you actually have it sitting in front of you. I could do a lot with it, or I could get me a computer, just hard to justify the computer now since I have sold mine and have been using my laptop.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Sounds great. If you are looking for an iMac I'm actually about to sell mine, PM me if you are interested. (If this violates Board Policy just delete my post).

Thanks.