New Products Tuesday? Store down

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Just noticed the US store is down (although the UK store isn't yet). New products tend to be released around this time of day I've noticed before, so fingers crossed for some new goodies. I wonder what it could be? New Nanos? Something else? (Airport/Bluetooth mouse/MacBook Pro 17"?) I don't see them announcing an iBook this way.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    its kind of early me thinks, but yes it is down....lets hope for fresh fruit!
  • Reply 2 of 9
    g_warreng_warren Posts: 713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sandau

its kind of early me thinks, but yes it is down....lets hope for fresh fruit!

Early for updates? They always tend to come between 1-2 in the UK, and it's currently 1:20pm.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    Down!!

Shwing!!!

Ipods?

Imacs?

TABLET!

Iphone!

Boot Camp Pro!

<gets brown paper bag and breathes into it>

• Reply 4 of 9
    xflarexflare Posts: 199member
    Well it looks like its only a US update so probably something to do with iTunes - no hardware.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    Quote:

Originally posted by xflare

Well it looks like its only a US update so probably something to do with iTunes - no hardware.

Or it's brand new US only hardware!!
  • Reply 6 of 9
    g_warreng_warren Posts: 713member
    Apple Remote Desktop 3 me thinks

http://www.apple.com/remotedesktop/
  • Reply 7 of 9
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Quote:

Originally posted by G_Warren

Apple Remote Desktop 3 me thinks

http://www.apple.com/remotedesktop/

Could be wabbit... could be... But Apple doesn't take the store down for each and every product they add/update do they? Hey maybe they do when it comes to Apple stuff. Either way, we'll know soon enough.

Dave
  • Reply 8 of 9
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DaveGee

Could be wabbit... could be... But Apple doesn't take the store down for each and every product they add/update do they? Hey maybe they do when it comes to Apple stuff. Either way, we'll know soon enough.

Dave

as we all madly refresh apple store...

looks like the previous poster is right, just ARD.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Since there's no new hardware, I'm going to lock this thread. Remember that if Apple was going to make a big announcement (new Intel iBooks, new iPods), it's likely that they'd hold a press event. Apple likes the free press any time there is a new iPod and the first Intel version of anything also needs the PR.