Well, you're not the only one here...
  • Reply 22 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by pbr

Well, you're not the only one here...

I know. I was just joking. My apologies. \
  • Reply 23 of 31
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Where the *&@% is the 13" MacBook Pro? Screw the plain old MacBook!
  • Reply 24 of 31
    How DARE THEY not release an as-yet unannounced product on the rumored date?
  • Reply 25 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by macinJosh

How DARE THEY not release an as-yet unannounced product on the rumored date?

Hahaha, that's exactly what I thought when I read that.
  • Reply 26 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by blackbird_1.0

I wanna MacBook NOW!

j/k

I totally agree with everyone who is frusterated waiting for this. I went with the 15" MBP because I need a new computer for my new job and I suppose I could carry around the extra weight. HOWEVER, for those who aren't receiving this as a gift for graduating from university...well, I TOTALLY feel for you because waiting suuuuuuuucks
  • Reply 27 of 31
    jimbo123jimbo123 Posts: 153member
    I think they are building up an inventory so not to disappoint and they will be available straight away. TheiBook/Mac book will sell more than the Mac Book Pro. IMO

• Reply 28 of 31
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Astute observation Jimbo.

Damn I can not wait to get my hands on one, but I think I will wait for a few weeks/months to see if the logic board needs any manufacturing bugs shaken out.
  • Reply 29 of 31
    slugheadslughead Posts: 1,169member
    Demn! jimbo beat me to it!

As the great Reverend Horton Heat said: When murkey water stands in your above-ground pool, you've got a friend in Jimbo.

Edit: ain't it odd that the song I mentioned compared the bass player of RHH's band to Jesus, and this is post #666 for me?
  • Reply 30 of 31
    xflarexflare Posts: 199member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mac_microbe

I totally agree with everyone who is frusterated waiting for this. I went with the 15" MBP because I need a new computer for my new job and I suppose I could carry around the extra weight.

Well, there's the reason we dont have a MacBook yet.... maybe Apple want people to buy the more expensive MacBook Pro - just like you did lol.
  • Reply 31 of 31
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    only thing which stopping this could be

Apple do not want to release MacBook features which are same as MacBook Pro ...

we may have to wait until Once Pro goes Merom ...

i see every other vendor with inventory why ONLY APPLE NO...

Bring them on APPLE before everyone loses interest and before the specs becomes crap ...