New ibook

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
ned a new laptop and am only going to buy an apple one but dont want the powerbook i would prefer to have the ibook but the updated version. Does anyone know when an updates ibook will be coming out.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    hardeeharharhardeeharhar Posts: 4,841member
    i wish you could write in proper english it would help understand what you are trying to say but not allow for misinterpretations of your crappy use of language and allow readers to assess your question to the fullest extent of their abilities while removing doubt in the process of doing so yet there is a legitimate claim that there are so many poor language users out there that you might get lucky and find your match but I wouldn't count on it but someone might like you perhaps or that man down the street with the dog that always barks at cars but not at buses and pedestrians who happen to be strolling past his yard which is all of about 120 square feet with two sides abutting razor wire fences because his owner is a jackass but not only in regard to how he treats his dog but also how he handles people who ask him to stop kicking his child but that is another story.
  • Reply 2 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by hardeeharhar

i wish you could write in proper english it would help understand what you are trying to say but not allow for misinterpretations of your crappy use of language and allow readers to assess your question to the fullest extent of their abilities while removing doubt in the process of doing so yet there is a legitimate claim that there are so many poor language users out there that you might get lucky and find your match but I wouldn't count on it but someone might like you perhaps or that man down the street with the dog that always barks at cars but not at buses and pedestrians who happen to be strolling past his yard which is all of about 120 square feet with two sides abutting razor wire fences because his owner is a jackass but not only in regard to how he treats his dog but also how he handles people who ask him to stop kicking his child but that is another story.

Dude your a jackass; Mr. I'm a pseudointellectual wannabe I say smart things because I'm lonely and insecure about said loneless and feelings of being unable to connect with real people.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by sethrubenstein

Dude your a jackass; Mr. I'm a pseudointellectual wannabe I say smart things because I'm lonely and insecure about said loneless and feelings of being unable to connect with real people.

Haha. Nicely said. That guy is a rambling dick.

Anyway.......to WihteApple14:

It's pretty much anyone's guess as to when they will be released. Some people are saying that it will be this upcoming week due to it be sweeps week on TV.......but on the other hand people are saying it wont be released for at least a few weeks because apple wouldnt release a product this big without at least a small media event. I think its safe to say that they will FOR SURE be released sometime in the next 6-8 weeks. I personally hope its more like tomorrow.

I can't wait any longer!!!

Please apple, give me something to look at!!!
  • Reply 4 of 15
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    Quote:

i wish you could write in proper english....

...says the guy with the world's longest run on sentance.
  • Reply 5 of 15
    dr_lhadr_lha Posts: 236member
    Guys, I think hardeeharhar was trying to be funny. You need to lighten up a bit.
  • Reply 6 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by dr_lha

Guys, I think hardeeharhar was trying to be funny. You need to lighten up a bit.

I was trying.

I guess my humor isn't for the peanut gallery.

Back to PO for me.
  • Reply 7 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by ecking

...says the guy with the world's longest run on sentance.

Thanks, at least at some level that is an accolade...
  • Reply 8 of 15
    Quote:

Psuedointellectual wannabes are intellectuals?

Just to be sure.

As for loneliness, why did you even respond?
  • Reply 9 of 15
    lupalupa Posts: 202member
    Quote:

Originally posted by WihteApple17

ned a new laptop and am only going to buy an apple one but dont want the powerbook i would prefer to have the ibook but the updated version. Does anyone know when an updates ibook will be coming out.

No, no one knows. There have been a lot of predictions and rumors but those seem to have not been true so far. I think the only thing anyone can guarantee is that they will show up before the holidays. That's just how it works, sorry.

On the other hand, what do you plan to use it for? If you don't need to use high power applications (although I wouldn't recommend using an ibook for those anyways) and can get by without dual-booting/virtualisation the current ibook should work quite well. Otherwise, wait and see, until the crushing weight of waiting... umm, crushes you, or something.
  • Reply 10 of 15
    aussie johnaussie john Posts: 173member
    Quote:

How about using sentences and paragraphs structures
  • Reply 11 of 15
    g_warreng_warren Posts: 713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aussie John

How about using sentences and paragraphs structures

Did someone miss the joke?
  • Reply 12 of 15
    tdnc101tdnc101 Posts: 109member
    Quote:

I'm really sorry, and normally I'm not the head of the grammar police but the criminal misuse of your/you're must be stopped!

You ARE a jackass, not YOUR jackass. You are not stating that the man owns a jackass, you are calling him one.

Once again, I apologize. Huge pet peeve.

OH and hardee, I laughed out loud at your post. Even though I'm apparently one of the few to enjoy it, don't think that your post is going unappreciated.
  • Reply 13 of 15
    kcmackcmac Posts: 1,051member
    Man, the day the funny bones were being handed out, most of you were sick, or protesting and skipping out or something....
  • Reply 14 of 15
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    After the first comment on this thread. (I mean the funny one) It could have been locked. imo.

Probally no new iBook: MacBook.

Read some Rumorsites: Expected in May/June timeframe.

Because on FH we speculate and expect, we don't KNOW.

oh wait:
  • Reply 15 of 15
    benjamin_rbenjamin_r Posts: 265member
    Quote:

Originally posted by gar

After the first comment on this thread. (I mean the funny one) It could have been locked. imo.

Probally no new iBook: MacBook.

Read some Rumorsites: Expected in May/June timeframe.

Because on FH we speculate and expect, we don't KNOW.

oh wait:

This thread is serving very little purpose and there are quite a few ibook/macbook threads out there already... probably should have been locked 6 posts ago!

b.