Time to make things fun..

Comments

• Reply 121 of 622
    mac_dollmac_doll Posts: 527member
    Marc: You were moving way too fast for me, buddy. Let's just be friends. I'm not a devout practitioner of Wicca, by the way.. I just like to read about it. Nice to know you're still in top form though. Don't EVER call me Barbie again; it's bad for your health.

CosmoNut: Boy am I glad to see you! It was getting very overwhelming. Overclocking for crying out loud!

Anna Mater: Hey there, girlie! *high five* How refreshing to have another female here. Hope you'll be on here often; us girls gotta keep these men in line. You have a PowerMac G5 and a MBP? Lucky!

Splinemodel: I guess so.
  • Reply 122 of 622
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac_Doll

Marc: You were moving way too fast for me, buddy. Let's just be friends. I'm not a devout practitioner of Wicca, by the way.. I just like to read about it. Nice to know you're still in top form though. Don't EVER call me Barbie again; it's bad for your health.

hey! Just chill Sindy, I'm just exploring the evil expressions of the lower-self, simply because its fun. You needent worry, theres at least 3000 miles of ocean between us - unless you want to do 'Remote access'

I met some friends a few weeks ago that I hadn't seen for a good few years, and his g/f has gone wicca, couldron and all, she's quite fond of being a witch, and she's really cool. She's reading Kate West, how about you? Had a great time, thought I'd find me a witch too! Trouble is, witches are quite hard to come by in this neck of the woods...well, the kind im looking for anyway.
  • Reply 123 of 622
    I've read books mainly by Raven Silverwolf. I'm fascinated by the practices and ideology behind it. "Drawing down the Moon," the Earth Mother, the sacredness of the elements, etc. It's all very interesting. With all this literature I own though, I don't have the time or desire to devote myself to worship and rituals. I consider myself very spiritual, but not religious.
  • Reply 124 of 622
    anna matedanna mated Posts: 113member
    Quote:

Originally posted by segovius

Isn't Wicca that hippy lightweight 'magic-decaf' that Gardner invented out of nothing in the 50s?

Anna - didn't we meet in a Swindon nightclub once? It was dark and I thought you had five o clock shadow.....

Is that like that place in Palm Bay?

OK..."Yeah, you must be that guy who I punched his lights out for spoiling my fun" You should learn some respect punk!

High-five macdoll, keepin' it REAL for the women.
  • Reply 125 of 622
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anna Mated

Is that like that place in Palm Bay?

Swindon and Palm Bay may share more similarities than you'd guess. . . It's funny that you mention it, because a guy on my sunday-league team used to play for Swindon Town and brings it up from time to time. It tends to be a bit hotter in Palm Bay, though.

Lastly, are you refering to the MalaBar? I have to admit, I'm kind of surprised by the Palm Bay reference, since it's not exactly a noteworthy locale. Are you a student at FloridaTech or something?
  • Reply 126 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

Lastly, are you refering to the MalaBar? I have to admit, I'm kind of surprised by the Palm Bay reference, since it's not exactly a noteworthy locale. Are you a student at FloridaTech or something?

Um, well I dance at Tattletales, have I seen you there?
  • Reply 127 of 622
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Um, well I dance at Tattletales, have I seen you there?

Not likely, since I'm not sure what Tattletales is or where. I live in downtown Melbourne, and I tend to stay within walking distance. I am not affiliated with Florida Tech, but it is nearby and it seemed like a good guess.
  • Reply 128 of 622
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Hey Anna. I'll introduce myself to you in the same male-chauvinist way I welcomed Mac_Doll -- which just happened to work out pretty well:

1) Welcome!

2) Are you hot?

3) Are you single?

4) How's Florida this time of year?

• Reply 129 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

Hey Anna. I'll introduce myself to you in the same male-chauvinist way I welcomed Mac_Doll -- which just happened to work out pretty well:

1) Welcome!

2) Are you hot?

3) Are you single?

4) How's Florida this time of year?

Hey there!, well ask the guys at 'tales You bet, and well, I was down at the store today and some gal started giving birth in her car!, so Florida's just Florida I guess! Anyway, gotta go, got some job down in Tampa tonight!
  • Reply 130 of 622
    CosmoNut: Oh yeah, it worked out very well. You cheeky monkey. P.S.: Check your blog. I did your survey.

Anna: A dancer, huh? You sound like a lot of fun!

I'm not even a non-practicing Wiccan.. I'm not Wiccan at all, I just like to read about it. I did think about practicing, but decided against it.
  • Reply 131 of 622
    Hey Anna. I'll introduce myself to you in the same male-chauvinist way I welcomed Mac_Doll -- which just happened to work out...

oh well, perhaps not!
  • Reply 132 of 622
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Hey there!, well ask the guys at 'tales You bet, and well, I was down at the store today and some gal started giving birth in her car!, so Florida's just Florida I guess! Anyway, gotta go, got some job down in Tampa tonight!

(StrongBad voice)Ooooh, she's single! I should turn on my mad lady skillz to woo her into my clutches...." (/StrongBad voice)

Cool. Wanna PM sometime?

Mac_Doll: You're such a sweetheart! I'll PM you with my answers later this evening, babe.
  • Reply 133 of 622
    Anna: Yep, you should talk to CosmoNut. He's The Pimp, 'yo.

CosmoNut:

segovius, you're quite a character!
  • Reply 134 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

(StrongBad voice)Ooooh, she's single! I should turn on my mad lady skillz to woo her into my clutches...." (/StrongBad voice)

Cool. Wanna PM sometime?

hey Im a dancer, thats it, if you want personal massage youre looking at the wrong girl chunk.
  • Reply 135 of 622
    Quote:

I'm not even a non-practicing Wiccan.. I'm not Wiccan at all, I just like to read about it. I did think about practicing, but decided against it.

really, i was just joking about the moon stuff, Wicca isn't remotely on my radar for something I'd have a pop at someone for being involved in. Infact, if all peoples beliefs were similar to Wiccans, I think it would be quite a nice world to live in - as long as they didn't take it too seriously, wiccan fundamentalists?

My friend isn't what I'd call practising as such, she reads the books, and sometimes does a few spells, and they have a bit of fun and a laugh doing it, which probably makes it more valid than most religions. I think she does it to express some of her wishes or worries from time too time, rather alot like some people pray.

SO, you old crone....why not give it a try?
  • Reply 136 of 622
    I do pray to Spirit... but I don't do spells; I don't have the tools, time or desire.

Call me crone again though... and something bad might happen to you.
  • Reply 137 of 622
    Quote:

I do pray to Spirit... but I don't do spells; I don't have the tools, time or desire.

Call me crone again though... and something bad might happen to you.

Be my guest. Will come back on you three times.
  • Reply 138 of 622
    I never said it was a bloody spell, Mr. Comedian. I was thinking of physical harm; it's much more fun.
  • Reply 139 of 622
    Go mac doll, give the sucker some punishment!
  • Reply 140 of 622
    Indeed I shall!

Would you like to join in the administering, Anna? Us girls just wanna have fun, you know.