Video Playlist on Itunes?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hi there....i have a mac bookpro and I would like to set a video smartlist or video playlist so that when i use front row to watch my music videos I can see one video after another whether it going back to choice of song once a video has played. For instance if you use front row to listen to one song from a playlist it automatically moves onto the next song in the playlist. Is their anyway of doing the same with videos so that one video plays straight after the previous one in the music video playlist.

Not sure if im making sense but can someone tell me how to do this if its possible?

Many Thanks

A confused apple fanatic!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Monty100

Hi there....i have a mac bookpro and I would like to set a video smartlist or video playlist so that when i use front row to watch my music videos I can see one video after another whether it going back to choice of song once a video has played. For instance if you use front row to listen to one song from a playlist it automatically moves onto the next song in the playlist. Is their anyway of doing the same with videos so that one video plays straight after the previous one in the music video playlist.

Not sure if im making sense but can someone tell me how to do this if its possible?

Many Thanks

A confused apple fanatic!

What you could do is set up a movie folder in Finder > Movies, then drag and drop the movies you want in to that folder. When your done with that you'll find them in front row > Videos > Movies (down at the bottom)
  • Reply 2 of 6
    monty100monty100 Posts: 4member
    Thanks for that. I did try as you suggested and yes they do appear in front row in "movies" though scattered around but I still have the same problem in as much as once a movie/music video has finished it goes back to the previous menu rather than play the movies one after another which is what im after so I dont have to keep using the remote control after each music video has finished. Any advice would be much appreciated....
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Monty100

Thanks for that. I did try as you suggested and yes they do appear in front row in "movies" though scattered around but I still have the same problem in as much as once a movie/music video has finished it goes back to the previous menu rather than play the movies one after another which is what im after so I dont have to keep using the remote control after each music video has finished. Any advice would be much appreciated....

I donno. You could put your hands up in the air, and cry out: "I admit defeat"
  • Reply 4 of 6
    geekdreamsgeekdreams Posts: 280member
    1. File -> New Smart Playlist

2. Kind: Contains: Video

Of course, you could also just create a regular playlist and drag/drop videos into it.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by geekdreams

1. File -> New Smart Playlist

2. Kind: Contains: Video

Of course, you could also just create a regular playlist and drag/drop videos into it.

That wouldn't work, that would only play the audio of a video\
  • Reply 6 of 6
    lupalupa Posts: 202member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ireland

That wouldn't work, that would only play the audio of a video\

It works for me using battlestar galactica from the itunes store.