The real DaVinci Code theory...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Ok.

Just saw the "DaVinci Code".

The most suspense driven moment is when Tom Hanks mentions the name "Apple" as the criptex solution for finding the last clue.

So, I think Apple Computer had to be seriously involved in the making of this movie. Look closely. Tom Hanks mentions the word "Apple" like he is saying "God". It's freaky.

In doing so, Apple just made the most spetacular leak to rumor ramblings in it's history.

Remember the riddle? I do.

So what will Apple release next ?

BTW: Everyone knows Apple Computers name came from the same myth. The fruit that falled on Isaac's head.

BTW 2: Isn't it odd that the movie premiers one day before Apple new Glass Cube Apple Store. Did you see how the inverted Pyramid in The Louvre ressembles the Apple 5th Avenue Entrance.

And underground too ???

Comments

• Reply 1 of 133
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
    yes, Yes, YEESSSS!
  • Reply 2 of 133
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Because, of course, the word apple could not possibly be related to the apple fruit that Eve ate before her and Adam were expelled from the garden.

No sir! It is a religious theme, with a religious context, based on characters that lived thousands of years ago, involving, in one way or another, the inevitable apple fruit incident, but lo and behold, one of our resident geniuses has discovered that it's a plot by Apple Computer that will lead Apple Computer to secret world domination through people's spiritual beliefs!
  • Reply 3 of 133
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gene Clean

Because, of course, the word apple could not possibly be related to the apple fruit that Eve ate before her and Adam were expelled from the garden.

No sir! It is a religious theme, with a religious context, based on characters that lived thousands of years ago, involving, in one way or another, the inevitable apple fruit incident, but lo and behold, one of our resident geniuses has discovered that it's a plot by Apple Computer that will lead Apple Computer to secret world domination through people's spiritual beliefs!

The particular religious story in question doesn't even have any particular named fruit that I remember, it was left as generic.
  • Reply 4 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gene Clean

it's a plot by Apple Computer that will lead Apple Computer to secret world domination through people's spiritual beliefs!

You betcha, Skippy !
  • Reply 5 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by JeffDM

it was left as generic.

You mean the fruit came before the computer ?

Or do you mean Intel generic ?

See...? All paths lead to it...
  • Reply 6 of 133
    shady104shady104 Posts: 332member
    omg its funny cause ur serious...lol its a reference to apple as in the forbiden fruit. not the computer complany.
  • Reply 7 of 133
    bigcbigc Posts: 1,224member
    Well since the Davinci Code is a fake what the difference....
  • Reply 8 of 133
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    Blue Apples?

OMG!!

It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma!
  • Reply 9 of 133
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JeffDM

The particular religious story in question doesn't even have any particular named fruit that I remember, it was left as generic.

Actually the fruit wasn't Generic, or an Apple it was a Quince. I remember this from a Jeopardy question in the movie White Men Can't Jump.

BTW you totally posted this in the wrong forum.
  • Reply 10 of 133
    zab the fabzab the fab Posts: 303member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bigc

Well since the Davinci Code is a fake what the difference....

But ofcause it's fake, and you shouldn't have to worry any more about it. Go back to sleep, and dream well.

No disrespect.

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 11 of 133
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    Are you suggesting that Steve is part of the holy blood line? Finally an explanation for RDF.
  • Reply 12 of 133
    discodisco Posts: 83member
    Also kinda freaky is that the new Apple store opened on the same day the DaVinci Code premiered. The new Apple store glass cube has a striking resemblace to I. M. Pei's Louvre Atrium , except its a cube and not a pyramid.
  • Reply 13 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by murk

Are you suggesting that Steve is part of the holy blood line? Finally an explanation for RDF.

Did you have any doubts ?
  • Reply 14 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by disco

Also kinda freaky is that the new Apple store opened on the same day the DaVinci Code premiered. The new Apple store glass cube has a striking resemblace to I. M. Pei's Louvre Atrium , except its a cube and not a pyramid.

Yes, but if rotate the cube 45 degrees along 2 axes you have the pyramid.

The image of Tom Hnaks looking down the Louvre Pyramid at night, it's ike the same when looking down the Apple Store.

Could the new MacBook hold any clue ??????
  • Reply 15 of 133
    Shouldn't someone post a link to the mystic writings of Codename?
  • Reply 16 of 133
    zab the fabzab the fab Posts: 303member
    Quote:

Originally posted by European guy

Yes, but if rotate the cube 45 degrees along 2 axes you have the pyramid.

The image of Tom Hnaks looking down the Louvre Pyramid at night, it's ike the same when looking down the Apple Store.

Could the new MacBook hold any clue ??????

Hello European Guy

I'm assuming your sincer and I want to ask you if you know of Jordan Maxwell?

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 17 of 133
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    SEE I was right. The 5th Av store houses a second RDF generator and now it's turned up too high!!

See what it is doing to all of you!!

• Reply 18 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by Zab The Fab

Hello European Guy

I'm assuming your sincer and I want to ask you if you know of Jordan Maxwell?

Sincerely

Zab the Fab

All I know is that the similarities between Apple Computer and new store and The DaVinci Code are there !

1- The name ( Apple is the cryptex solution)

2- The Glass housing of the store ( The Louvre)

3- The underground "secret" ( not claiming Mary Madaglen tumb is in Apple Store ;-)) but there are goodies for believers beneath the cube ! ;-)

4-Sir Isaac Newton ( The MessagePad)

We could go on and on about Apple Computer , but I don t really think they are the Keepers and no, I don't think Steve is the Supreme Priest of the Order of Sion. ;-)))))
  • Reply 19 of 133
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    Quote:

Originally posted by European guy

I don't think Steve is the Supreme Priest of the Order of Sion. ;-)))))

No, that would be WOZ

• Reply 20 of 133
    More likely Phil Schiller.